News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Madam Malkin's Robes for all Occasions:: Harry Potter Avatar Edits

Started by Jack Chance, October 10, 2005, 08:04:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Chance

Welcome to Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions! Madam Malkin is currently on vacation... somewhere, so I -- Madam Malkin's Head of Inventory and Director of Sales -- am here to take over until she returns!

What are you waiting for? Choose your style, find your size, and try something on!

ATTENTION!
Please stop sending me orders through PM. All orders are to be posted in this thread, which is clearly stated in the "How To Order" instructions. Any future orders I recieve by PM will be blatantly ignored.

Sizing Chart
Post 1: Updates, Coming Soon, Types of Orders and Ordering Timelines
Post 2: How to Order, Troubleshooting and Terms of Service
Post 3: Dressing Room
t(-.-t)

Jack Chance

Updates

October 9th, 2005

Well, I just started opening the shop, and I shall delete all my other similar threads soon.  This will be the official site if you want to get avatars.
Coming Soon

This is a list of items currently going through the design process. They will soon be available to the public!

- Pets (Cats, Owls, Toads) [On hiatus - so compicated! *Dies*]
- Firebolts
- Fandom Gear (more to come!)

Types of Orders

This used to be list of Hogwarts students currently wearing one of our designs. Now, however, it is a list of different types of avatar edits available @ Madam Malkin's!

'Hogwarts' Orders - These orders require you to follow all of the rules in the 'How To Order' portion int he following post. You need to post a picture of your avatar with your order, sans clothing. These orders are your avatar, dressed in Hogwarts uniforms or Quidditch robes.

'Fandom' Orders - Again, these orders require all rules in the following post to be followed. these orders are your avatar, wearing one of our 'Fandom' fashions. You need to post a picture of your avatar with your order, sans clothing. However, there are a few exceptions. To your Fandom order, you can add the following Hogwarts accessories:
:arrow: A wand
:arrow: A scarf
:arrow: A Quidditch Accessory
:arrow: A broom
No other accessories can be combined with this type of order.

If you would like to make multiple orders, please make sure you separate them into categories with spaces, and label them "Fandom", or "Cosplay". Lump what you want EACH SINGULAR EDIT to contain in one section, then move on to another one FOR A DIFFERENT EDIT. You only need to tell me what house you are in once; every Hogwarts order will then be set to that house. Click here for an example of how to use the new ordering format, with visual instructions.

If you are confused about this, please post your question here and I will answer it ASAP.

Ordering Timelines

In order to keep up with demand in a timely fashion, I've had to impliment this new scheduling process. It works as follows:

1) All orders are taken throughout the 5 weekdays: Monday through Friday. Please refrain from posting orders on Saturdays and Sundays; any orders recieved on the weekend may be passed over/forgotten about/accidentally ignored.

Any questions can be posted here, or PM'ed directly to me.
t(-.-t)

Jack Chance

How to Order

1) Choose the outfit(s) and any accessories you desire.

2) Post what in this thread.  This isn't Horny Helga's House of Love, you know. Try Knockturn Alley for that. Here's what you post:

Hair Color of Choice:
Hair Length of Choice (long, medium, short):
House You Belong To:
Eye Color of Choice:

:: Please make sure you tell me which accessory goes where; don't just lump them all into one big list and have me play 20 questions. Also, make sure the accessories you choose are compatible with your outfit; if it doesn't say in the Dressing Room that something can't be put with something else, make sure common sense tells you that, too. (IE: Scarves are for winter only. Scarves in summer = wacko.)

:: Once you have purchased a uniform, that uniform is yours. So, if you order a summer uniform with a cloak, but also want one without a cloak, you only pay for the first use of the uniform. You couldn't buy two different shirts so you could wear a jacket over one of them, would you? That'd be silly.

3) You will recieve a Private Message to confirm that Jack Chance recieved your order. In this PM will be a recap of your order. Orders will usually take no more than 4 days to complete.

4) Once you have recieved this PM, send a reply saying that you agree with that you see.  If not, Jack most likely will trash your order; Only when this reply has been sent will Madam Malkin begin working on your order.

5) When your order is completed, you will be notified by PM. Inside will be your order, and at this time, Madam Malkin insists that you look again at what you desire. She will feed you to her collection of Amazonian pirannah if you end-up making her trash the clothes.

Troubleshooting

I placed an order in the thread, but I haven't recieved a PM confirmation. What's wrong?
After placing an order, please wait two days (that's 48 hours) for a response. If you haven't recieved a response after 48 hours, check the Updates for any announcements about absences or holiday away-time from Jack Chance. If there are none, make sure he hasn't posted a question about your order in the thread. If you can find no proof that he's even noticed your order, as it may have become lost in the fray, send him a PM and tell him to get his lazy arse in gear. :XD

It's been over the estimated amount of time for my order to be finished. Why haven't I got it yet?
Well, as above, check for any announcements about absences from Jack. If there aren't any, PM him once more.

Can I order more than one kind of uniform, or submit an old uniform for upgrade?
You can order as many uniforms as you'd like; you just have to pay for them all at once. As for the second half of that question, it all depends what you want done; if you want to exchange a summer uniform for a winter one, that's a no, but if you want to add an accessory to an existing uniform you've already purchased, that's fine. PM Jack about this if you need more info.

Terms of Service

As always, Harry Potter and all of it's concepts are the property of J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers, Bloomsbury, and all other people I've forgotten to mention. I just like to make avatar edits, people; I'm not about to overthrow the WB and steal the rights.

All outfits are made by "Madam Malkin" (AKA Jack Chance); you steal anything, and he will personally haul his butt out of "vacation" and have your soul sucked out by a Dementor, then feed your remains to his pirannahs.

If you have any questions, concerns, or something else bothering you, feel free to post your query here, or PM Jack Chance about it.
t(-.-t)

Jack Chance

The Dressing Room

Here is a list and picture refrence for all of the outfits, sets and accessories that are currently available for order. A short description follows.

* When ordering from the Fandom Gear line, please note that avatars will be defaulted to basic jeans and sneakers automatically; please order these items as you would anything else. Also, note that no Fandom Gear can be combined with any Hogwarts gear; only Muggle articles are compatible with this line.

Hogwarts Summer Uniforms

Gryffindor House Summer Uniform: Standard summer issue uniform for Hogwarts, with Gryffindor colours and crest. Vest, shirt, tie, skirt/pants, school shoes, socks/stockings. Can be combined with a broom from the Broom Collection.

Slytherin House Summer Uniform: Standard summer issue uniform for Hogwarts, with Slytherin colours and crest. Vest, shirt, tie, skirt/pants, school shoes, socks/stockings. Can be combined with a broom from the Broom Collection.

Ravenclaw House Summer Uniform: Standard summer issue uniform for Hogwarts, with Ravenclaw colours and crest. Vest, shirt, tie, skirt/pants, school shoes, socks/stockings. Can be combined with a broom from the Broom Collection.

Hufflepuff House Summer Uniform: Standard summer issue uniform for Hogwarts, with Hufflepuff colours and crest. Vest, shirt, tie, skirt/pants, school shoes, socks/stockings. Can be combined with a broom from the Broom Collection.

Hogwarts Winter Uniforms

Gryffindor House Winter Uniform: Standard winter issue uniform for Hogwarts, with Gryffindor colours and crest. Sweater, shirt, tie, skirt/pants, school shoes, socks/knee-socks. Can be combined with any part of the Winter Outdoor Set, or the Broom Collection.

Slytherin House Winter Uniform: Standard winter issue uniform for Hogwarts, with Slytherin colours and crest. Sweater, shirt, tie, skirt/pants, school shoes, socks/knee-socks. Can be combined with any part of the Winter Outdoor Set, or the Broom Collection.

Ravenclaw House Winter Uniform: Standard winter issue uniform for Hogwarts, with Ravenclaw colours and crest. Sweater, shirt, tie, skirt/pants, school shoes, socks/knee-socks. Can be combined with any part of the Winter Outdoor Set, or the Broom Collection.

Hufflepuff House Winter Uniform: Standard winter issue uniform for Hogwarts, with Hufflepuff colours and crest. Sweater, shirt, tie, skirt/pants, school shoes, socks/knee-socks. Can be combined with any part of the Winter Outdoor Set, or any accessories from Quality Quidditch Supplies.

t(-.-t)

Jack Chance

The Dressing Room:Continued, coz it's too big.

Hogwarts Quidditch Robes
Can only be combined with accessories from Quality Quidditch Supplies; Sorry!

Gryffindor House Quidditch Robes: Game uniform for Hogwarts Quidditch, with Gryffindor colours and crest. Sweater, robes, pants, arm guards, leg guards, boots, fingerless gloves. C/O Quality Quidditch Supplies.

Slytherin House Quidditch Robes: Game uniform for Hogwarts Quidditch, with Slytherin colours and crest. Sweater, robes, pants, arm guards, leg guards, boots, fingerless gloves. C/O Quality Quidditch Supplies.

Ravenclaw House Quidditch Robes: Game uniform for Hogwarts Quidditch, with Ravencalw colours and crest. Sweater, robes, pants, arm guards, leg guards, boots, fingerless gloves. C/O Quality Quidditch Supplies.

Hufflepuff House Quidditch Robes: Game uniform for Hogwarts Quidditch, with Hufflepuff colours and crest. Sweater, robes, pants, arm guards, leg guards, boots, fingerless gloves. C/O Quality Quidditch Supplies.

Sets, Accessories and Brooms

Gryffindor House Cloak: Standard winter issue cloak for Hogwarts, with Gryffindor colours and crest. Part of the Winter Outdoor Set.

Slytherin House Cloak: Standard winter issue cloak for Hogwarts, with Slytherin colours and crest. Part of the Winter Outdoor Set.

Ravenclaw House Cloak: Standard winter issue cloak for Hogwarts, with Ravenclaw colours and crest. Part of the Winter Outdoor Set.

Hufflepuff House Cloak: Standard winter issue cloak for Hogwarts, with Hufflepuff colours and crest. Part of the Winter Outdoor Set.

Hogwarts House Scarves: Wolly knitted scarves, available in all House colours. Part of the Winter Outdoor Set.

Ollivander's Wands: A must-have for every witch and wizard for preforming magic. Cores from left to right: Pheonix Feather, Dragon Heartstring, Unicorn Hair. Please specify your wand hand when ordering! Can only be paired with Hogwarts School uniforms.

Broom Collection: Three different types of brooms. From left to right; Shooting Star, Nimbus 2000, Nimbus 2001. C/O Quality Quidditch Supplies.

Quidditch Game Accesories: Everything you need to play a game of Quidditch. From left to right: Quaffle, Bludger, Beater-Bat, Golden Snitch. C/O Quality Quidditch Supplies.

Muggle Bits 'n' Bobs

Harry Potter "I Heart Lightning Bolt" Tees: Muggle shirts, expressing your love for all things Harry Potter, available in black and white. Part of the Fandom Gear line. *

Harry Potter "I Heart Malfoy"/"Malfoy Rulz!" Tees: Muggle shirts, expressing your love for everyone's favourite Slytherin, Draco Malfoy. Available in black and white. Girls' Shirt is "I Heart Malfoy", while boys' is "Malfoy Rulz!". Part of the Fandom Gear line. *
t(-.-t)

harrypotterfan:)

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

ChoChangHP118

ChoChangHP118