News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

because we love 'em....

Started by Ginny Weasly, October 15, 2005, 11:40:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Lavender_

"Well let's go then, Win. The house Elves will be quite happy to meet you, I bet. And I'm starving. Well, I'm always starving."
Tavis tugged her ankle, and smiled.
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Ginny Weasly

She slid down from his shoulder.
"Yes you are, it's amazing what you fit into the black hle you call a stomach!" She said, laighing and poking him in said stomach. She grinned and walked to the way out.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

Tavis chuckled, but nodded in agreement. No point to deny it. He could eat the table.
"Yea, shut up."
He followed her in a shadow of black robes, his toned form tall and lean, dark and calm.
"You lead the way, Win."

Ginny Weasly

Winry walked through the door, out into the hallway.
"No problem, I've been here with-" She stopped though looking at where the hall way turned.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

"What?"
Tavis looked down the hallway after her, the channels as routine and known and yet still curious to him as ever.

ronweazley122

(lol,Maybe I should have made him younger...can i still say its his last year?Well,I think so..)*vince wandered the halls,searching for a book he had dropped* *he then saw winry*hey,win...hey tavis.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

Ginny Weasly

(Sure, why not?)
Winry looked up, nodded at him and glanced back toward the hall. She bit her lip.
"Someone's there...." She said, slowly.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

{{loloz, I don't mind}}

~~Someone, as in someone who shouldn't be?~~ Tavis said quietly into Winry's thoughts.

Ginny Weasly

Winry nodded, her orb glowing. She looked into the shadows, frowning.

(Now who should be after them??)
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

Tavis growled wolfishly, the flickering candle light reflecting his being in an animalish way, as he snarled, padding suddenly into the shadows, in the direction little Wintry was looking.

Ginny Weasly

"Tavis!" Winry said, following him, worridly. She stopped a foot away as a large hand snaked out grabbing her wrist. She scowled.
"If you know what's good for you, you'll let go." She said, in a deeper, older voice then her own. Her orb glowed again.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

Tavis whipped around, a familiar flicker of Lavender's temper flashing in his burning eyes. There was a sudden warming of the cold corridor, and the shadows were suddenly alit, by the cold red flames pooling from his body. A ring of hot pain zipped into the mouth of the male holding Wintry, and he let her go in a gasp of pain. Tavis, careful to avoid her, flung himself with the agile, precise methods of Hogwarts's best Keeper, landing upon him, as a fight ensued, in a rolling pile of arms and legs. There was too much commotion, for Tavis to be able to catch the other, whom looked a lot in general like the male Tavis was brawling with.

Ginny Weasly

Winry scowled again, as the male attempted to sneak up behind her. Her orb glowed warningly and she ducked just in time to avoid his fist.

"What are you such a cowerd, you'd hit a little girl?" She aksed him, before swipping her foot underneath his feet, knocking him backwards.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

There was a low growl, as the male Tavis fought with drove his fist across his face, leaving two long, deep gashes - evidence of his rings. Tavis shook his head and put up one arm as to block another blow, his other fist pummeling deep into the soft spot beneath his ribs, curling upward, and throwing the male back into the wall with a crunching effect. The male fell, but did not seem to be too dazed. For just as Tavis rose to his knees, he was tackled, skidding across the stone floor with the great weight of the fat male across his stomach. He rammed his elbow into the male's nose, his other hand into his jaw, and then his right fist back at the male's temple.
Tavis growled and rolled, kneeing the male in the throat, but stumbling, falling to his side.
Two fat fists took that advantage, hitting him roughly, in the thigh, the stomach, and then the middle of his chest, which sent Tavis skidding back across the floor. He weighed at least half the others size - the fists left him breathless. But it was only a moment, before he stood upon his feet again, hurts only evident by the long, deep streaks across his left cheek, and slit lip..

Ginny Weasly

Winry looked at Vince.
"We could use your help over her!" SHe shouted to him, ducking another punch.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret