News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

because we love 'em....

Started by Ginny Weasly, October 15, 2005, 11:40:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

"Not forever, since I was about six and made my father bring me around." She muttered. She was really resentful of how protective her father was, and it bothered her. She always wondered if her Aunt Alisha, the one of Ginny's kids who could see the future, had ever said anything about the future to him.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

"Well, forever then," he mumbled quietly, eyes searching about the corridor, seeing perfectly as they passed through the shadows. Quite soon, they entered a musty room, a stench of old clothes and spilled mead about the room, freckled over with a great many off-duty elves. Many of which, recognized their most favored and most often to visit friend.
Tavis grinned, as they approached them.
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Ginny Weasly

Winry slipped off Tavis's shoulder again, grabbing his arm tightly as she almost tripped over her own feet, then letting go and smiling at the elves. She might have been a bit short, but they were even shorter then her.
"Hi." She said, looking at them. They resembled the kind that her mother insisted on having at home. The ones that Winry got yelled at for tryong to talk to. Her mother had said, "We don't pay them to talk to you!"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

Tavis grinned and waved at the elves, many of whom, if not bustling off into the kitchens, waved eagerly in return.
Tavis named off a few, "Barty, Booty, Boot, Scout, Terrece, Tout, Dobby the Seccond, Katy, Karty, Kirty, Kilda..."
He grinned down at her, as a few approached them, looking interestedly upon Winry.
"Hi," a few said in unison.

Ginny Weasly

(Nice names! lolz)

She smiled at them and looked back at Tavis.
"There's more of 'em then I expected to see." She said, smiling back.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

{{lolz. ^.^ thanx! }}

"Me too, actually. I guess lunch is a bit early today."
He breathed in deeply the soft aromas of fresh bread and soup, his stomach rumbling with an all too familiar hunger. Tavis grinned and shook his head, brushing his raven black hair out of his eyes.
"I don't doubt you'll know all their names by the end of the year."

Ginny Weasly

"I have a knck for names, tavis!" Ginny said, showing him to fingers as the victory sign. She laughed.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret