News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

~New Girl~

Started by Mistress_of_War, October 16, 2005, 10:48:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistress_of_War

AKILAH Binte-Hakim walked onto the train. Her black hair was pulled into a messy bun. She dragged a bag behind her as she looked for a compartment to dit in. Finally she found an empty one and stepped in.

Neo

Neo came in too. "Hey, I'm Neo, what's up?"
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Mistress_of_War

"Well hello Neo. I'm Akilah."She smiled,"And the sky is up. Unless of course we've entered an alternate universe were the sky is down..."

Neo

Neo stared at her. "Um..yea..so, is tihs gonna be your first year here?"

( :P)
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Mistress_of_War

"Ummmmm...no...I think I just go to 6th year since I studied everything over the summer."

Neo

"Very nice. I think you'll like it there, just watch out for Ginny, and stay as far away from the forst as you can. She doesn't like people going in there without her permission. Where are from?"

Mistress_of_War

"Saudi Arabia. The Empty Quater. Probably never heard of it. It's a huge desert." Akilah said sitting down.

Neo

"Nope, can't say I have. I've heard of Saudia Arabia, of course, but not the Empty Quater. What's it like in Saudia Arabia? I heard it sucks to be a woman there, is that true?"

Mistress_of_War

"Nope, sucks to be a man though cause you get shot at by the crazy Al-Quida people. I'm christian so I don't have to cover myself up which I suppose is bad for the Islamic woman since it's like 1,005 degrees in the desert."

LavyBrown

"1005 degrees, ah? Intresting." Lavy said appering next to Akilah.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Mistress_of_War

Akilah looked at the woman,"Yes. Trust me, it can seem like much more sometimes."

LavyBrown

"Good to know. I'm Lavy, by the way." Lavy said holding out her hand to shake Akilah's.

Mistress_of_War

Akilah shook her hand,"Akilah Binte-Hakim...though I liked to be called Akilah."

(eh, that was a stupid joke, sorry)

LavyBrown

(don't be)

"Nice to meet you."

Mistress_of_War

"Nice to meet you too. So what year are you in?"