News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

All about me (another favorite added)

Started by HermioneFan, August 17, 2007, 08:44:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HermioneFan

I thought since you guys don't know much about me and why i don't visit the forum more often than you guys do, that i'd make a thread about myself :) Don't worry, nothing too personal. Just like favorites and stuff :D

- I have a twin sister named Kaylene

- Me and Kaylene love to play sports. Our favorites are Baseball, Basketball, Football, and tennis.

- Me and my sister LOVE skateboarding together. Kaylene is better than me at skateboarding but, we are both pretty good considering we have our vdery first skateboard sponsor.

- One of the familie's kids on my dad's side also like to skate. They aren't as good as us, but they still are pretty good. The best skateboarder in their family is our cousin Payton. She is 7 and can almost drop into a mini pool by herself!

- Me and my sister's idols are Tristan and Nic Puehse. They are really really good skateboarding twins from California. They have like... 15+ sponsors! And they're only 9 years old! To know more about them, visit their site Puehse Central if you want, you can join their forum. The link is on their site btw.

- We are tomboys (we're girls but we don't like what most girls like, we like stuff that boys like.

- My favorite types of music are Country and Rock. I like hip hop and pop too.

- I like watching the Simpsons, Drake & Josh, Spongebob, and mostyly all the shows on Disney Channel (except for animated ones)

- I hate school but my favorite subject in school is P.E.

- Me and my sister are short for our age, we're 12 years old.

- I like spending time on the computer and playing with babies :)

- My favorite color is pink, but i try not to show it. My favorite animal is a rabbit. I try not to show that either. Suprisingly, my favorite number is 13 :o

- I collect stuffed bunnies/rabbits. I have about 70 right now.

- Me and my sister are the oldest in our family on my mom's side and my dad's side.

- Kaylene is older than me by 1 minute.

- I LOVE playing Sudoku.

- I like playing video games and computer games. Mostly action and quiz games.

- My favorite movie is, "The Last Mimzy" <- <- NEW!
If you would like to know more about me, ask me and then i'll add it to my list :)

dobby888

Things we have in common-
-I have a sister, but she's not my twin
-I like Tennis.... but I like soccer better
-I suck at skateboarding
-I like just about any kind of music.
-I don't have cable, so I just watch what's on
-I love school, and my favorite subjects are Science and Math
-I'm short for my age to!!!
-I love spending time on the computer
-My favorite color is blue, my favorite animal is a dolphin, and my favorite number is 5.
-I kind of collect stuffed animals too, but only because I like them
-I'm the youngest in my family
-I LOVE SUDOKU TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG I LOVELOVELOVEELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-I also like video and computer games.
-

LordBlaZe

(k since we're all gonna be doin this soon lol ill just post mine, just some similarities)

-love all sports, especially soccer and football, its what i live for :P
-like rap and hip hop music
-sorta like school sorta hate it (hmw and project part hate but friends and chilling is fun lol)
-im short for my age lol
-love family guy lol and what ever else is on
-suck at skateboarding too
-have 2 younger bros
-favorite colour is red
-love comp and video games
-hehehehehe
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

HermioneFan

I think it would be fun if everyone poested an all about me page, in this thread so there wouldn't be so many threads... It would be fun to see what everyone likes :D

Ginny Weasly

Okay then. Here you go....

-I have 5 brothers and sisters.

-That's 2 brothers (both older)

-And 3 sisters. (One older and two younger)

-I'm 16 years old and I'll be 17 on December 11Th.

-In 8Th grade a school assessment test concluded that I had the vocabulary of a third year collage student.

-I swear like a sailor.

-I have a boyfriend who is 17 years old. His name is Scott. Him and I have been dating for a year and a half.

-I'm actually average height, but because my boyfriend and his family are all almost 6 feet tall, I get called short alot.

-I have a HUGE temper problem.

-I'm a dead shot with a gun.

-I once held a kid against the wall in school by his throat. A teacher saw me, but I never got in trouble.

-I love music of all kinds. Anything I can find a beat to makes me happy.

-I am poor. Not just me, my family. But I'm the poorest.

-I have NEVER missed a day of school. I hate it, but I have gone every day since 1st grade.

-I love TV. Anything on Adult Swim is pretty good. Except for a few stupid things like that Saul of the Mole Men. Whoever came up with that needs shot in the face.

-I'm very protective of my loved ones. I once told a girl that if she made my sister cry one more time I would slit her throat and watch her bleed to death, all the while laughing.

-I dye my hair. Alot.

-I have blue/green eyes. I am told they are very awesome to look into.

-I'm not big on sports.

-I'm pretty good with a computer.

-My favorite colour is purple. Any purple.

-My favorite number is 13 as well. Because when I was 13 I had a great year.

-One of my best friends is having a baby in November. Her name will be Kylie. So pretty.

-The aforementioned friend as well as two other friends of mine (*cough* Em! *cough*) dyed their hair hot hot hot pink.

-I can't skateboard, or roller skate/blade...or ice skate....

-I have at least 15-27 cats. Never quiet sure of the number.

-My favorite is my white kitten named Selena.

-I'm stuck in the middle of a huge all out war between two families.

-I'm against spousal abuse, child abuse, pet abuse...basically any kind of abuse. And abuse is when someone attacks someone/thing that cannot protect themselves.

-I actually know more than most kids about sex education. I'm actually against Abstinence-only sex ed.

-I'm Agnostic. This means I believe in a Deity or Deity's, but not in any specific religion.

-I'm not afraid to outsmart a teacher.

I suppose I'll post more later.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

HermioneFan