News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Sorry

Started by Casan, October 26, 2005, 06:26:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Casan

Hey, I won't be on here anymore since me and my family are moving to Russia. I think the attack on my father scared him and my mother so they have decided that we should move.

On another note,I'm sorry I've been mean to some of you,especially Neo and Lavy.

Love,
Marishka A.(Casan)
*~High Priestess of the Fayth
~*~Queen of Nyriaa

LavyBrown

We'll always love you Casan, I for one understand why you've been on egde, don't feel bad about it. We'll miss you alot. :-* kisses
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Ginny Weasly

Hey, don't worry about it. I for one have seen more people come and go then you'd imagine, but don't worry, I won't lose you on the list. I'm glad you stayed as long as you did.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Neo

Goodbye mi amor, good luck in Russia :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Fawkes

_Lavender_

{{..or perhaps, Neo, she found a way of internet to look in on the forum, but had no time to post? Some people might take offend to the words '..just an easy excuse to leave..'. I doubt you know of her situation in the truest of events {just as I doubt she would knowingly relay such on a public, online, internet forum} One shouldn't judge so harshly.}}

.. Good luck Casan! ((-in case you might actually read this thread in later times-))
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Em

Quote from: Dark Wizard Neo on November  9, 2005, 04:50:18 AM
i notice that this was posted on oct 25th, but her last time active was oct 30th....

i dont think their moving, its just an easy excuse for her to leave HPF...

I agree with you Neo... Sorry lav, I just don't believe everything I see online, especially online... and I don't think he was harsh...

Casan said she was going to visit Russia and she still got online then, but then when she was moving to Russia, she couldn't get online, it doens't add up...

Neo

thank you em. I wish i had seen your reply before i deleated what i had written, but oh well, at least its quoted so it shows up there.
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

_Lavender_

Ay, I had never been ranging toward criticism. I agree that such things don't add up. It is kind of weird. Really weird. Murphy's Law. Anything that can go wrong, will. And if there is absolutely nothing that can go wrong, it simply will anyway.
I'm just saying, that over the Internet, just as you said, you really never know. Perhaps there was a chance she actually got to the Internet, perhaps she has been lying. I just like to assume the best things in everybody else. It makes my problems seem lighter.

- again, I have confused myself, lmao ;D Weee... lots of sleepy-tea does me no good... :P
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Em

Ow! Lav, that made my head hurt! You think to hard!