News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Shawn

Started by Shawn, October 26, 2005, 07:25:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shawn

name:Shawn Keris

height:6ft

appearance:long-ish blonde hair. blue eyes. a snake tattoo that goes down his side(check out avatar)

race:wizard/?

parents:Leon and Fiona Keris

personality:(I'm not good at doing these...)

dislikes:stupid people

powers:can control fire and earth, can orb, uses extreme and dark magick, can control and read peoples minds.(more to come)

History:Grew up as the Prince of the Desert. When he got older he relized how corrupt his kingdom was and organized a revelution. It failed and he was exiled to wonder the deserts until he got a letter to go to Hogwarts.

Neo

welcome! and congrats on doing the bio correctly.

lol are you sure you didnt copy some of that from mine? because its definatly similar to some of mine..
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Shawn

Nah, maybe you and I are just alike *shrugs* who knows?

And thanks for welcoming me.

Neo

Wow... I came here to read the bio of a new member, and wammo. I get to read a thread where I'm getting slammed without even my knowing! I knew I was a bit pathetic at times, but da*n, I guess I had no idea... Anyway, thanks Ginny, for sticking up for me; you're always the coolest. And thanks, Neo, for confirming my fears that I really can't read people that well. You really are more of an ass than I had thought you were.

I'm really an ass eh? Simply because I state my opinoin and it differed from yours?

I once stated that my 'Swooping in and complaining that you are getting off topiC' was for a more serious purpose, and that my complaining, was for good reasons – not based on the fact that though you continuously stated hypocritically that you yourself thought getting off topic was not only annoying, but a waste of space, and you continued to do so, and though you have, many times, tried to be the 'good guy' in the situation, always apologizing for getting thirty-two pages off the main topic, you still managed to get off topic and be even more of a jerk.

Do I think that it can be a waste of space? Yes. Do I care? No. I enjoy it because it allowes me to laugh at things and get involved in things I never usually become involoved in. And 32 pages off topic? Show me where we have gotten 32 pages, or even anywhere close to 32 pages, off topic. You can't.

This site has many people – many of which know that SPAMMING, is ANNOYING, and a waste of space! If you want to spam so dam*ed much, PM each other, or create random threads in the General sections, or even the other Non-RP sections, that way your RP's won't be created so off topic!

It's up to us where we post, and what we post, and it is our decision what we do in our RPs, not yours.

QuoteYou said so yourself – you know where we are coming from. If you were really so understanding, you would not be so critical and ignorant and pessimistic to the point we are trying to get across. If newcomers do not wish to follow the rules, than that is their loss. There have been so many who have come and never posted – many, I  believe, because every time they might post something, they come back the next day to four pages of crap – SPAM.

This is the one I really wanted to respond to.  "If you were really so understanding, etc." Let me get this straight, just because I dissagree with you, just because I dissagree with Ginny, I'm automatically critical, ignorant, and pessimistic? Ignoring the fact that I had a civil debate with Ginny over it? Ah, I forgot, if I don't automatically agree with one of the "old" members, I'm automatically wrong no matter what. As for the newcomers, have you ever thought that maybe they don't stay because there are very few people here? That they saw there are threads without reply to them for over a year? That there are about 10 people who are active? Of course, that couldn't possibly be a reason could it? No, it just has to be the spam, and only the spam. I'm not usually a defender of spam, because I am normally against it, but in this case I am arguming for it, because there are very few things left to us on this site, and if we want to spam then let us spam.

QuoteNeo, you have no right to be down-talking the old members. I will not get into a long argument about that – those who miss them know why they miss them. You will never know. Your short-mindedness and loss of feeling has banned you from knowing what it is like to know that other people might have friends.

Ok, you are completly missing my point. I wasn't downtalking the old members, I am critizing your constant complaining about the fact that your stuck with me, gob, Lav, Keeper, and the rest. We get it already. We're not the old members. Deal with it. I'm sick of going into thread after thread and seeing you complain and cry about the fact that the old members aren't there. And most of the time YOU are getting off topic when you do it. So you are being hypocritical and annoying and spitting on the name e newer of every "non-old" member, no matter what their rank and post count on this site, including Lavy. I know that you have friends, and I have no "short-mindedness and loss of feeling", I am just sick of constantly reading you putting the newer members down.

QuoteYou apologized to me? Grow up. You should know by now at least, that you shouldn't insult someone, then apologize without letting them even have their say. I meant no harm or hard feeling to anyone when I asked many times in PM's and posts for the SPAMMERS to divert all their posting to different place. But then, why bother, I guess? Just like before, I'll get an 'I'm sorry Lav, we'll stop', come back the next day, and see a doubled amount of pages of spam. Get a grip, knock it off, and grow up.
-Lav. a.k.a, Sarah.

And after that you have the audacity to tell me to grow up? Do you have any idea how immature you sound? The whole woe is me, I guess I shouldn't even try and change the spam level nonsense, is exactly that: nonsense. And you expect people to respect you? I apologize for bringing you into this and starting an argument, and you act like a little child throwing a tempertantruam about the fact that someone newer than you dared to question your actions or motives. And don't you dare tell me to "get a grip, knock it off, and grow up", when all I am doing is expressing my opinion no matter how much it may differ from yours. I am sick and tired of watching you constantly trying to get one over on eveyone else and trying to use you post count and amount of time here to pull rank. Guess what? There are only a few of us left here, and you are no better then us, so the sooner you get that and stop trying to get one over on everyone else, the sooner there will be a family again on this site.
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Ginny Weasly

Alright, I have a better idea, both of you--take your posts from her, and move them to a new topic. That way, whenever someone reads Shawn's bio, they don't have to read this, and you two can continue arguing.

And Neo, the only reason it was civil was because I didn't lose my temper, which I'm comming close to doing now. Now get your posts, outta here, or I'll get Admin or Kiara to do it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not siding with either of you, I just want this thread free of it.

Shawn, I again apologize for spamming your bio, and I should have taken my own advice. Once they delet their posts, you can be sure this will be gone too.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Neo

i deleated my other posts, and if they are moved to a new thread, i will deleate my last one, but since i dont know how to move topics, i need you to before i deleate my response.

LavyBrown

lolz you guys I wounder about you sometimes. Welcome Shawn ;D
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Shawn

I figured that since I mention her alot I might as well make a bio for her.

name:Destiny Keris

Height:errrrr....normal 10 year old height

appearance:has long blonde hair with blue eyes.

race:witch/?

parents:Leon and Fiona Keris

personality:(pfft, I didn't do one for myself, why would I do one for her?)

likes:ice-creme, Shawn and most of his friends, using her powers

dislikes:parents

power:right now, all she can do is control the earth element but Shawn is teaching her new powers.

history:grew up in The Desert Kingdom as The Princess of the Desert. When she turned ten, Shawn got custudy of her so now she lives in Rome with him.