News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Snowy Day

Started by Ginny Weasly, October 1, 2005, 10:06:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

Lavy followed a few feet behind them.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

_Lavender_

Lavender thrashed and moaned and called out, though she did not awaken as she was moved. Thoughts seemed to overwhelm her, and whence they settled, conquer more questions. Lavender wept as she 'slept', soundless tears running unchecked down her pale, distressed cheeks..
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Ginny Weasly

Ginny avoided looking at Lavender's face. Once she reached the Offices she bit her lip again, realizing this wasn't the most comfertable place in the world. She knew of one place to go now, but she wondered if Lavender would fare well in time-travel.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

Lavender became still. A look of spiritless emptiness settled like dead weight upon her being, and the weight of her magic suddenly weighed more than Ginny's magic could hold, snapping violently the bonds between them, and lowering her body, though mysteriously gently, to the ground, her pale body frail, weak looking. Remaining crystalline tears tipped away from the soft tilts of her enchanting eyes, fanning across her cheeks, into the pool of black silk of her raven hair beneath her.

Lavender had fought with herself for many years on many matters that hurt her deeply. And she, being the rootless being that she was, could not help but merely watch the wounds cut her deeper, scar her longer, and grow more taunting from the inside out. She had sort of known that she would collapse, some time or another. She had known this since she had been torn from her {now known adopted} parents. She had known this since she had been viciously murdered, at a frighteningly young age, and brought back, by a more haunting being more the less. She had known it had to come. And come it had.
Lavender remained frighteningly still. Though her thoughts and frights scared her, her being was frozen.

Lavender watched, as if within she could see a film unraveling. A purplish light approached her from outside, and, to her surprise, physically hit her. The magic of a source she could not trace, reached out to her, and literally lashed at her body, sending her spiraling into the air, to solid stone.

This she awoke from, as she dropped to the ground, landing hard upon her shoulder, though she saved her particularly sore skull.

"What the hell?!"

She rose and set her arms straight before her, a massive, solid barrier circling the three, a swarm of mass energy, a strength of which Lavender, had not before possessed. The barrier was utterly impenetrable, framed and secure. Sure of this, she dropped to her knees, screaming, her hands clenching her head as she bowed foreword in pain, her forehead touching the icy ground. Icy, in again literal, a blanket of the brisk, solid stuff layering the floor...

Ginny Weasly

Ginny screamed, from pure shock. She covered her hand with her mouth, her face paleing and her eyes growing wide. The last time she had been like this, she fainted, and the only reason she didn't now was because she hadn't done so in so long.

"Lav! On no, Lav!" She said, not moving, her legs locked in the standing position.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Lavy took a step back. She know that if Ginny was scare then it must be bad.

_Lavender_

Lavender heard her name. Through her screaming, through the blinding pain, she heard her name. She tried, but her screaming did not stop. It merely became weaker, more feint. She rolled and writhed and jerked and moaned loudly, finally becoming breathless. A sharp stab, then wedged itself firmly into her heart, and she gave a final, blood-curdling sob, as the barrier she had created, shattered, in a wash of enormous size, flattening all in the room to the floor.

Lavender wanted to die, then. Death would have been most heavenly compared to the sheer terror that the planted pain wrenched upon her being then. She wanted to die, she begged for it. But when it did not come, she could only continue to scream, until she fell foreword into a heap, her screams falling to breathless sobs, her sobs fading to short breaths.

In all actuality, she was killing herself. See, she had always been one whom could convince even the inconvincible, of something, that perhaps in other occasions would be unbelievable. She was convincing herself to die... It was nothing close to suicide, in fact there was a hand, it seemed, pushing her, forcing her in such direction. Lavender, was dying..

Ginny Weasly

Ginny shook her head, her petrification dissappearing as she sensed Lavenders life draining.
"No..." She whispered, kneeling. She hesitently placed a hand on Lavenders back.

"Lav, not yet. Don't you remember? Don't you remember what I told you about the future? (I have to use this, lolz) What about that little boy, Tavis? Remember? I told you about your son. Don't do this, don't. Please." Ginny said, taking her hand of Lavenders back and beginning to cry.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Lavy ran over from where she sttod and sat down on the other side of Lavender. She contiue what Ginny had started. "He's a beautiful boy, Lavender." she sid taking her other hand.

Ginny Weasly

"Oh Lavender, please! You know you'r one of the few I can call a sister and a friend! Don't make me lose you! Don't make Tavis lose you. He'll still be born, and then he'll never be adopted by you. Don't die. We still need you here." Ginny said, still crying.

A long time ago, when she had first started at Hogwarts, she had met Lavender. Lavender was one of the few Ginny trusted. Not wholly, for those were rare, but she trusted Lavender more then all other humans.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

Lavender heard them. It had been all pain and fading shades of blacks, but then, she heard them. Her friends. Her sisters. The only people, she had ever known - the only people she had... Lavender tucked her head, very slowly, very softly, into her arms, and wept. She wept as she had never wept before, sobbing breathlessly, heartening, but lost, so very lost, crying for all the many times she had forgotten to, crying for all the times that added to themselves, and hurt her so.

"I- I know...." she murmured between sobs, her entire frame trembling. "I know......"

Ginny Weasly

Ginny cried as well, putting her amrs around Lavender and crying still.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret