News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

following

Started by pig, November 3, 2005, 05:05:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pig

pig laid in her bed unable to sleep so she got out of bed and walked to her window.  she looked outside and saw a white  light  it was very bright and it was coming from the forest, pig sensed that there was somthing strange about this light odd. she knew she should just foget about it and go back to bed but instaid she picked up her coat and sneaked out of the casle towards the forest.

hard rain and bitter wind frashed agenced her as she went out side the light was very bright know. she stoped walking the light was to strong know as she stood on the edge of the forest  she held her hand up shilding her eyes. 

Ginny Weasly

Ginny came up behind her and tapped her on the shoulder.
"Hi."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

pig  screemed and turned around she siighed with releaf "  ginny dont do that you scared me " she saiad turning around " do you know what that light is "

Ginny Weasly

"Nope. I was just comming to check it out." She said.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

pig slowly walked into the forest she held her wand out it did not need to be lit as the light that was coming from the center lighted up the entire forest brightly.

" mabby someone casting a spell but has to be pritty powafull to create this much light" pig said

Ginny Weasly

"Alright, not only is this light annoying it's giving me a headache!" She said, walking towards it, scowling angrily.
"Show yourself unless you want to die." She shouted towards the light.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

the light began to dim  and what Pig  thought was a  spell was achaly a portal.  a large whole of  light seemed to shimmar and move in front of them .

" i wonder where it leads to the future past or maby a  diffrent realty  alltogther " Pig said staring at the portal

Ginny Weasly

"One way to find out." Ginny said, narrowing her eyes and walking to the portal. She hestated slightly, since the last time she had been pulled to an unknown time, she had met Conan and had to battle a psychic like herself.
"Lets go." She said, more to herself, stepping into the portal.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

Pig steped throught the portal after Ginny. she was thrown throught portal and out of it agian. she coverd her eyes and fell to the floor hard.

" ow that hurt" she said trying  stand up.

pig instently felt the cold strong wind push past her. it was very darkshe couldnt see a thing. she kneeled down and searched the rocky ground for her wand.

Ginny Weasly

(Dementors?)
Ginny stood calmly, her eyes looking through the dark. She held out her hand, making a fire orb appear. It gave off a faint flickering light.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

( nope got the idea from another book its the middle relm the place were spirtes dwell a dark place were evrthing is dull a lifelees crutures hide here to )

pig grabbed her wand and stood up and lit it she saw that they were in a dark cave she then heard a growl comimg from the back of it 

" we better get out of here i dont like it i feel nothing its like nothing is dead or alive down here" Pig said

Ginny Weasly

"Were are we going to go? The portal has closed, and without knowing where we are, we can't go back ourselves."
Ginny held her fire orb a bit higher. Her eyes flickered in the light.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

( o yeah in this place your worst fear come  to realty but you can only hear and see them  )

pig looked at ginny " wel we cant stay in here i think somthing in here with us are best bet is to try and find away out there bound to be another portal somewhere or someone who will tell us were we are" pig said looking around  the cave she then herd another growl 

Ginny Weasly

(Worst fears come to life, and your the only one able to see or hear them? Geeze, thats a bit creepy.)
Ginny sighed and looked around her, trying to spot a way out.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

( YEP LOL g2g )

pig leened on one of the walls somthing crawled up her leg  pig screemd loudly she looked down and saw a snake. she hated snake  it was one of her worse fears she then saw one on her arm  she tried to wack it of but it gripped tighter.