News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Lost

Started by Kei, November 4, 2005, 07:47:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kei

Kei stood in the middle of a crowd of people. Her backpack hung on her shoulder and she looked around and stomped her foot on the ground,"Darn it! How hard is it to get to a freakin' castle! It's huge!" People looked at her strangly and continued on.

Ginny Weasly

"Hi. You look a little lost." Ginny said, walking up. She smiled.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kei

Kei looked at her and smiled,"Yes! I'm not from around here, granted I'm from a totally different country, but yes I am lost and you look like you know the way to Hogwarts."She took a deep breath.

Ginny Weasly

"Of course I do. Not only does it depend on my job, it sometimes depends on my life." She laughed softly, then smiled again.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kei

"Great! Than can you show me the way?"Kei started bouncing on her heels hyper-activily.

Ginny Weasly

"Sure." Ginny smiled and pushed her hair from her face, revealing a long slender cut on the top of her cheek. She smiled and turned, "Follow me."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kei

Kei followed her and said,"I'm Kei by the way."

Ginny Weasly

"Ginny Weasly." She siad, glancing back and nodding. She ledKei up the path that passed the forest.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kei

Kei hummed slightly to herself. After a few minutes she looked at the scar on Ginny's cheek."What happened to your cheek, if you don't mind me asking."

Ginny Weasly

"The cut?" Ginny's hand went up to it and she laughed.
"Yeah, the kid who gave me ithad ment to cut my throat. He's not very good with his hands though. Poor kid." She shurruged and continued walking.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kei

Kei smiled."Wow, you don't worry about getting hurt much do you?"

Ginny Weasly

"I know when I die and how, and I don't fear death. And since I was trying to kill the kid who gave it to me, I consider it a fair way. I won anyway." She knew that Kei would understand that Ginny had killed the kid.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kei

Kei looked shocked for a second,"Why?"

Ginny Weasly

"Why did I win? Cause I dropkicked him in the face and blasted his head off with an explosion spell." Ginny said, as the castle gates came into view.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kei

"No, I mean why did you kill him?"