News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

never been good at naming these r/p

Started by Dogtown, November 6, 2005, 09:54:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dogtown

Dogtown looked around."Why couldn't he have come a month ago so I could see the Australia AM contest."She mumbled under her breath. Reaching out with her mind, she found him."He's in an apartment down the street."

Ginny Weasly

"Alright." Ginny said, walking down the street.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Dogtown

"Wait, shouldn't I go disguised? What if he want's to kill me? I can shape shift so it wouldn't take more than a minute."

Ginny Weasly

"If you want." Ginny said, stopping.
"Do that while I take off my sweatshirt. It's warmer here." She said, pulling off her black sweatshirt to reval a white t-shirt. She tied it around her waist.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Dogtown

Dogtown's dirty blonde hair turned a bright red and her blue eyes turned brown. Her plaid skirt and fishnet stockings were replaced by jeans but she kept her white Birdhouse shirt."Okay, let's go."

Ginny Weasly

My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Dogtown

Dogtown started walking and in a few minutes they reached the apartment building. Opening the door, she started walking up the stairs til she reached the outside of his door.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smirked and kicked the door, her foot landing where the chest of a person her hieght would have been. The door burst open.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Dogtown

The man stood beside a desk, his back to them. Dogtown's head spun from the pain that radianted off of him. He turned around and looked at her and Ginny.

"Do not think you can hide behind your petty wall, Dogtown. I'm not stupid. And I mean you no harm."

"How do you know my name and how do I know you are telling the truth?"Dogtown changed back to her original form and glared at the man.

Ginny Weasly

"Cause if he wasn't, I would have killed him by now." Ginny said, coldly, standing in a fighting position.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Dogtown

The man sighed,"You probably already know my name so search through your memory."

Dogtown searched her mind and caught something...

"Dogtown! Can you please hurry up!"A slightly older Chris said loudly at a door.

"Just a sec!"Dogtown stood at the otherside of the door straightning a black dress.

Chris sighed and said,"If you love me, you'll hurry up!"

"Don't you dare use that against me!"Dogtown laughed and opened the door that stood between them.

The memory faded and Dogtown looked at his face,"I don't remember anything. Come on,Gin. Let's go."

Ginny Weasly

Ginny slowly shifted out her her stand and nodded. She waved a hand as they walked out, closing the door.
"You shouldn't have done that." She said softly.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Dogtown

"Done what?"Dogtown said, looking at Ginny as if nothing happened.

Ginny Weasly

"Held back the memory. He'd have been able to clear it up for you." Ginny said, as they walked down the stairs.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Dogtown

"I suppose but it's too late to change my mind."