News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Rowling squashes book 7 status

Started by Kiara Johnson, September 12, 2006, 08:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

Harry Potter author JK Rowling has updated her site to squash part of a recent article that appeared in the press a few days ago. A tabloid paper in the UK quoted Ms. Rowling as saying that "I'm up to about 750 pages now."
JKR posted on her site earlier today:
JKR has written 750 pages of book 7, and told a journalist this at the tea party for 'Driving Lessons'.
Oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. I haven't written 750 pages of book seven, and if I had, I'd be very worried, as I'm not close to finishing it yet.
I was at the tea party for Driving Lessons, though, so this isn't pure fiction. The journalist reports that I said that Rupert is 'absolutely terrific' in the film. He is, so that bit shouldn't be in the rubbish bin at all.

spokitty73

I like the 4th book.  The storyline was better,  and I think the ending was the best out of all of them.

~Harry Potter~

Please don't drag up old threads.  This is annoying and rude since most are horribly out of date and of no relevance and considered spamming. 
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection