News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Bad Mouthing Harry Potter

Started by KeeperGirl, November 8, 2005, 10:50:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talking bout knowing each other, Em and I 'know' each other, but we don't know each other :P (As in like, we correspond via IM :P)

Em

Ok... that was just.... never mind... lolz... so... what he's trying to say is we've never met in person...

Wait... You mean that wasn't obvious enough? :P

Em

Well... it took pansy150 a while to get it... :P.... (oops, didn't know she was behind me....*runs*.....

Ooh... She's at the party too? Say hi to her for me :P

Em

Pansy150:*runs and hides*...

Em: lolz... not a people person... :P... Ow she's gonna kill me!

>> :*runs and hides*...

>> Ow she's gonna kill me!
Yeah... She's hiding... Unless you're telling me you're hiding too :P

Em

ACK!... that was confusing...

She hit me when I typed she wasn't a people person... but before that when I showed her you said hi, she like backed up and put a blanket over her head.... :P ::)

Neo

Lol 0612, I talk to her on AIM too...she's like always online...which makes me wonder, what the hell is she doing all that time??

"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Em

Hey... I'm not always online... I might be signed on AIM and HPFF, but that doesn't mean I'm around... And when I am on, I'm usually working on school stuff... until somebody IMs me... teehee... love procrastinating... :P

Neo

"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

goblet_fulla_fire

I jsut work on schoolwork in the morning, or secretly in class.
I am a dog.

Em

...Well you can't exaclty do that when you need a lot of interent research, and articles printed out... all that happy crap... which reminds me... research paper... english... january 6th... oops... :P

Ginny Weasly

Because I'm online too much, I'm not allowed on till my grade in bio comes up....
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Em

Yea, and by the time you get your bio grade up, I won't have interent service... *cries*