News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Bad Mouthing Harry Potter

Started by KeeperGirl, November 8, 2005, 10:50:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Em, why is it that your internet connection is threatened at the start of every year?

Em

Because we pay for our internet service for the entire year... and we have to pay for 2006 this month... and it's kinda expensive... and my mum likes to use that as a threat to get me scared....

goblet_fulla_fire

At least you got an internet connection. I reformatted my computer, and every connection I try to establish treats that connection as a freakin dial up connection. It supposed to be a wireless DSL.
I am a dog.

Em

*rolls eyes* you still have an interent connection too...

goblet_fulla_fire

YES BABY!!!!  INTERNET WORKS!!!! Just gotta do the this-and-that and I will be able to get back my good ol computer.
I am a dog.

jon weasley

wait ???? whats wrong with ur internet
7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: jon weasley on January  2, 2006, 12:37:04 PM
Reformatting computers have disastrous effects on the current settings... Like the iNet settings for example...

Quote from: goblet_fulla_fire on January  2, 2006, 10:30:39 AM
YES BABY!!!!  INTERNET WORKS!!!! Just gotta do the this-and-that and I will be able to get back my good ol computer.
Yes, and the solution can be as simple as that... ;D

Kojo

in my school it means that you are reading!! And also which one harry or daniel? If arry you are wrong why did he go to the yuke ball with the rawinclaw seeker!!! And also Daniel isnt gay he has attractions for girls not boys! Cierra once had a dig that is what people were saying and the net!!! He might be gay he my not. I THINK HES NOT!!!!

Neo

What the hell are you blabbing on about?  ???
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

jon weasley

Quote from: 0612 on January  3, 2006, 03:38:55 PM
Quote from: jon weasley on January  2, 2006, 12:37:04 PM
Reformatting computers have disastrous effects on the current settings... Like the iNet settings for example...

Quote from: goblet_fulla_fire on January  2, 2006, 10:30:39 AM
Yes, and the solution can be as simple as that... ;D
o ok then
7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

goblet_fulla_fire

The guy just wanted attention and didn't like HP.
I am a dog.

Hmm... Weird... lolz.... Maybe you're right, he just wanted attention ;D

Kojo

You said she may be right she is right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neo

"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

lolz... Just stop biting each other's heads off already ;D