News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Bad Mouthing Harry Potter

Started by KeeperGirl, November 8, 2005, 10:50:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goblet_fulla_fire

I'm surprised how many people know what hentai is.
I am a dog.

Ginny Weasly

I didn't, then I asked my cousins (both anime freaks. They watch the animeNetwrok, lucky brats!)
I asked them about yoai and yuri too. Lolz.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Neo

Lol I bet the three of us are the only ones on this site who actually know what        is though.
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Ginny Weasly

I dunno, I told Em what yosi was.
And one time, I was reading my sisters manga (she likes Tokyo Mew Mew) and it had the girl transforming and I shook my head and said something about how I was glad it wasn't actual hentai and my dad asked what that was. I told him and he said "What? That's (meaning the manga I was reading) what your reading?! Your never getting those books again!"
Lolz.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Em

:o Well, I know what hentai is, but as for the rest... Nope.

Quote from: Em on December 10, 2005, 11:35:18 PM
how many channels do you have?... I only have.... 3.... :-X...
Hmm... The ones I watch are: 1 English Channel, 2 Mandrin Channels.
Those I don't watch are: 2 Malay Channels, 1 Kids Channel, 1 News Channel

Hehheh... The time when I'm most bored is in the morning, since the English channel and one of the Mandrin channels show news at that time (I am SERIOUSLY uninterested in news :P), while the other Mandrin channel opens at 3pm... Which is about as good as having no TV :P

Em

I have CBS UPN and ABC... I watch CSI, Navy NCIS, CSI Miami, Without a Trace, CSI New York, NUMB3RS, News, 60 Minutes, 48 Hours, and 20/20....... lolz... for hating TV, I watch way too much....

Neo

"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Em

Of course!... It's my fave show... and what makes it even better... my mum hates it :P....

*facepalm* Yeah... You're best at doing these kinda stuff.

Em

well...well... umm...ok I got nothing... you're right... :P ;D....lolz....

Yeah... People always seem to agree with you when you critisize yourself :P

KeeperGirl

Hey guys haven't been on ere for ages....probaly wondering why i wont talk in my own topic, well this site hasn't let me on for like 5 months, and i dont know why, now thats GAY

Em

Quote from: 0612 on December 15, 2005, 12:45:04 PM
Yeah... People always seem to agree with you when you critisize yourself :P

I know!... I am so unloved...  :'(..... pfft.... *falls off chair laughing*...... :P ;D

Welcome back keepergirl!

KeeperGirl's prolly getting the same error message... Isn't it time somebody did something about it?