News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

New RP

Started by Ginny Weasly, November 12, 2005, 12:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Lavender_

Lavender dropped her head over the rafters edge and attempted a hiss, though it came out as a hiccup of soap bubbles. She scowled and turned away, with a muttering growl of her tones.
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Ginny Weasly

"Powers hateing you today?" Ginny smirked.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

Lavender truly did hiss this time, as she turned away, and tried to focus Ginny's voice out of her ears. There was no restraining another hiccup, though, and she sneezed at the soap bubbles, cursing Peeves as she did.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny laughed.
"Oh, you'll feel better."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

Lavender peered over the rafter edge and glared at Ginny, picking up another piece of wood and chucking it at her with a growl..

Ginny Weasly

Ginny caught this one, twirling it in her hands. She smiled.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

Lavender growled and leaped gracefully from the rafter, folding her arms haughtily, a scowl set upon her lips, her eyes tinted with her short-tempered-ness.

"Meany."

Ginny Weasly

"Always." Ginny smiled.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

(can i join)
The next moment Cho Chang walks in with her wand ready and kills the fire.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

harrypotterfan:)

((don't godmode....anyways i'm cho chang  ::) ))
cho walks into the room
"hi ginny, hi lavender, hi emma" ;D
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

(omg!! i forgot about this post!! this was from i was new...and so i didn't know you...so i didn't know that you were cho!!!!! srry!!!!)
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

((oh i didn't realize the date  :-[ ))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

(ha i know remember that i played you on another rp too!! srry about those!! :-[)

((you played me in another rp??really?))

ChoChangHP118

(well that's the thing.....i did...and it said i did....but it isn't on there!! i posted it...but it didn't pop up!!!)