News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

'Sup

Started by wise_guy, December 8, 2005, 09:11:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wise_guy

Hey, my name's Guy,(the most original name in the world).

Em

Welcome to HPFF...

wise_guy

Thanks again Em. Nice to see a person who is persistent on being nice,j/k

Em

pffft... just ask around about how nice I am...  :P... I just want a new member that will stick around for a while...

wise_guy

I SHALL NOT FAIL YOU!!!errrr...I mean...I'll try to be on as much as I can.

Em

*backs away*.... lolz... well the important thing is you have fun... without spamming... and bla bla bla the list goes on... and i'm too lazy to think of anything else...

wise_guy

Cool, I don't like spam. It all started back when I was a little dude...*trys to think back that far* Not that I remember me being a little dude.

Em

If you can't remember being a little dude then how can you remember something that started when you were a little dude.....  :P don't answer that... I'm just being stupid cos I'm really bored... Do you RP?

wise_guy

Yep, it all started back when I was a little dude...*smacks head* Sorry, most of my sentences lead up to that. It gets on my girlfriends nerves,lol.

But yeah, I RP.

Em

lolz... i wonder why... :P...

... that's cool... can't remember why I asked that... short term memory... :P

wise_guy

Ah,cool. I have long term memory lose...as you can obviously see...

Em

uhh...did you mean loss?... lolz, im a sped... yea, I can tell... were you dropped on your head as a little dude?

wise_guy

Probably, it would explain the bump on my head. Or my stupid-ness could be caused by my blonde hair or lack of a real name.

Em

lolz... I'm blonde too... but I dyed my hair so my stupidness wouldn't stick out as much... needless to say... it didn't help much...

wise_guy

What color is your hair now?