News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Bored

Started by Ginny Weasly, December 9, 2005, 10:09:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

"Kinda hard not to." She said, not looking back, but the tone of her voice was laughing.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

wise_guy

"DUDE! THAT'S NOT FRAKING FUNNY!"

(Fraking=nother f word replacer)

Ginny Weasly

(lolz)

"Say's you, and quit yelling." She said, making a new trail now, as she turned off the one she advised students to stay on.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

wise_guy

Guy glared at Ginny in silence.

Ginny Weasly

"Stop yelling in your thoughts too." She said, shaking snow off her bright red hair.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

wise_guy

"Kiss my butt."He silenced his thoughts.

Ginny Weasly

"What?" She turned on her heel, facing him. Her eyes flashed, then darkened slightly.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

wise_guy

"Nothing."Guy glared at her, his eyes turning black.

Ginny Weasly

She growled softly, then turned again, continuing to walk and ignoring his eye colors.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

wise_guy

Guy continued to follow but his mind was starting to cloud and he knew immediantly what was happening. He tried to stop walking but Sy already had control over him. His blonde hair turned black and a cresent moon appeared on his forehead.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny stooped, not turning around. She pulled her gloves off and pulled a hairtie from her wrist and pulled her hair into a ponytail.
"Remind me to help Guy to gain some control over himself." She said, turning again and facing what Guy had become. She narrowed her eyes.
"I hate fighting people like you. People who don't have the guts to get their own body and instead take over someone elses."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

wise_guy

Sy laughed,"I am Guy. As he said before, I am his darkside. The Lotus Monks want order without chaos, harmony without discord, so they create another part of themselves. Hence my existence." He smirked," But I have not come here to fight you. I came to give you a warning about Guy's future. He will help destroy the world. Guy is not strong enough to do it by himself but..."Sy shrugged,"That is all you need to know at the moment."

Ginny Weasly

She rolled her eyes.
"You think I don't know that? I know what happens, I've been there." She watched him, shaking her head slightly.
"I don't need warnings or help from you."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

wise_guy

Guy's blonde hair faded back and Sy's black eyes dissappeared while Guy's green ones returned. The cresent moon that had been present on his forehead left no remnent of itself. "He didn't hurt you did he?" Guy said looking at Ginny.

Ginny Weasly

"I'm fine." She said, nodding again and leaving her hair up, but pulling her gloves back on, she sat down, in the snow.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret