News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*sigh*

Started by Ginny Weasly, December 11, 2005, 05:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alicia Annis

"Erm... not really. And yes, this is my first year," Alicia said, looking at the two and smiling.

Em

"This is my 5th year," Em replyed turning towards the lake.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded, then looked back at Alicia.
"Okay, what house are you in? I'll make sure your head of house give them to you."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

"Well, tell us something about yourself, then," came a voice quite bluntly, though with a gentle, almost friendly, melodious tone.

Lavender suddenly appeared upon the center of the lake, dressed in a mere black bikini, her raven hair loose and dribbling frosty, freezing droplets of ice water, her bare feet settled upon a section of water, standing upon the surface, and seemingly putting no weight at all upon the waters. Lavender stepped up upon a sheet of ice, wandering around slightly, her eyes watching both the waters below, and the new girl, it seemed.
The pale beauty brushed her hair out of her way, padding toward a thin, easily breakable section of ice.
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Alicia Annis

"Hmm?" Alicia said as she turned her head to the new person. Her eyes widened as she realized that the girl was wet, in the cold and she was now on the ice of the lake. She shivered at the thought.

_Lavender_

An enchanting smile tipped the curve of her lips, and Lavender turned her full attention to the girl.

"About yourself, dear. Perhaps something about your interests, Alicia."

Alicia Annis

"Eh-hh... You know my name? How? Wait, I don't want to know. For goodness sakes, this is Hogwarts... Sure... Well I like to read..." Alicia said, surprised. She smiled then and laughed a little, and started pointing at her hat, "I like to wear weird things."

Ginny Weasly

Ginny shook her head slightly.
"Lav, put on cloths. Your making me cold just looking at ya."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Em

Em looked at lav and shivered as she just noticed she was wet.  "Aren't you cold?"

Ginny Weasly

"I doubt that." Ginny said, shaking her head, slightly.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

A small smile hinted upon Lavender's slightly bluish lips; a good sign.
"I like that. Weird things make the world all the more interesting, and set aside those who will be of greater importance, than those that set by the rules and follow the crowds."

She pointed a lean, but soft finger in Ginny's direction.
"For instance. Ginny is a queen, and with no relation to normality. Savvy?"

Lavender grinned then, her escaping breath forming small clouds of filmy mists, as she padded down the lake, onto a cracking sheet of ice.
"Nope. I'm not cold yet. Soon probably, but that's only because I'm sick."

The pale beauty waved, and dove into the swirling, ice-coated waters, sinking into the black liquid, away from view.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny shook her head slightly, smirking.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret