News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Sittin' with the Kitten

Started by Alicia Annis, December 12, 2005, 09:41:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xaver

"Me neither. I like flying."
He winked, smiling, and bowed slightly, with the formality of the courts, but with a prankster's grace. Easy going, but serious.
"I'm Xaver."

Xaver smiled slightly, though it faded quickly.
"You have a sister?"
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Josh Weasley

"Our family mainly uses floo powder."Josh said looking at Xavier.
Weasley is our king
He can save a single thing
He can block a single ring
He'll never let the quaffle
Thats why all Gryffindor sing
Weasley is our king!!!!!!!!

Alicia Annis

"Floo powder?" Being a muggle-born, she was ignorant of most magical things, "What's floo powder?"

She blushed when the boy bowed and blinked. You didn't see many boys do that. She smiled but her eyes gained a sad look when he asked about her sister, "Yes, I do. She's jealous and doesn't talk to me anymore.

She looked up at him, "My name's Alicia."

Josh Weasley

"Floo powder is green powder that when you throw it down in a fireplace and say your destination it takes you there.Just like a teleporter."
Weasley is our king

Xaver

Xaver smiled, a lopsided, half-hearted smile, but a reassuring one.
"My little sister doesn't talk to me much, because she is so little and so far away, and because most of the time, I'm a 'rude, ignorant dolt', as she says."

Xaver straightened, hooking his thumbs in his pockets, smiling.
"Alicia, pleased to meet you. And good to see you, Josh."
"Odi et amo."

click here

Alicia Annis

"I see. So it takes you anywhere?" Alicia asked. She looked at Josh, an eyebrow raised. Then she looked back at Xaver.

"That's really sad. I just wish my sister had gotten in, maybe she and I could have hung out together," Alicia sighed.

"Thank you," Alicia replied, smiling.

Xaver

"You are welcome, Milady," Xaver replied, grabbing the arm of a spare chair, and dragging it away from the fire, and into a colder area, next to the open window.
"And if it is not to bold of me, everything happens for a reason, Alicia. Maybe it's not always clear why. Perhaps there is a reason your sister was not accepted, and you were. Maybe it's just not clear yet."
He smiled at her, thendisappeared by dropping in the chair, facing the window.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Josh Weasley

"Good to see you to ,and just outta curiousity have i seen you before?"Josh said thinking deeply.
Weasley is our king

Xaver

"Probably," Xaver replied from around the chair. "Hogwarts, savvy?"
There was a chuckle.
"Yeah, I've seen you before. You are Ginny's little brother."
"Odi et amo."

click here

Alicia Annis

Alicia bit her lip and thought about that. There might have been a reason her sister never made it in. It troubled her, trying to think of anything that would stop Lynna from being accepted. She shook her head, unable to come up with the slightest thing. Xaver was right, she would wait and see if something came up to answer the question of why Lynna was not accepted.

Alicia's eyes had unfocused as she thought, but they snapped back and she heard Xaver talking. She blinked and looked at the chair's back, thinking.

Xaver

Xaver rose from the chair, leaning his hands on the window, staring outside much like a caged animal does to the free world. He fought it, continuously, but tasting the rain was his undoing. He turned his head slightly, just enough so he could see Alicia out of the corner of his eye.

"Want to go flying?"
"Odi et amo."

click here

Alicia Annis

"Flying? How?" Alicia asked, her eyes sparking with excitement. It sounded interesting to her, and she wanted to go. She looked at him with wide eyes and nodded, "Sure."

Josh Weasley

"Flying as in broom right?"Josh said eyeing Xavier."And it is very cold out,if your going on broom."
Weasley is our king

Xaver

Xaver grinned at them both. He went over to Alicia, took her hand, and gently tugged her to stand. His eyes darkened slightly, before returning to normal, as a flicker of pent-up energy was released. Broad, black, satin wings erupted from his back, shredding the back of his shirt, but he didn't care about that. He rolled his shoulders, and a sudden grin stretched across his lips.
"No brooms."

His wings fluttered slightly, and his grin broadened, and he started toward the window, waving for Alicia to follow.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Josh Weasley

"Wow never seen that before,and ive seen some crazy things."
Weasley is our king