News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Hiding someone

Started by Ginny Weasly, December 13, 2005, 11:41:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

(this is present time, guys)
Ginny appeared in the forest, holding a sleeping child. The little boy looked to be about 5 or 6, and had his brown haired head on her shoulder. She knelt down, placing him against a tree, carefully so as not to wake him. She knelt in front of him, prusing her lips.
"How to keep you safe..." She said, softly.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Zack

"Questions first... why do you have a little kid in the middle of the forest?"

Zack appeared from a liquid cave of shadows, dressed in some old black jeans and sneakers, and a faded red shirt, flecked with fresh mud up the back, evidence of his earlier run, his dark hair askew about his head. He scratched absently at his chin, staring curiously at the child. With a trained, casual hand, he slid his inches-long blade into a leather sheath, pocketing it, wiping the stain of dried blood on his palm on his thigh, making nothing of it.
He kneeled down, and began to wash his hands in a clear pool of water, his eyes never once leaving Ginny and the kid.

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

Ginny Weasly

"You scared me." Ginny said, whirrling around. She shook her head slightly.
"I didn't know anyone was around, or I would have taken him somewhere else. Too late now." She looked back at the sleeping child.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Zack

"Sorry.. I'm still in habit.. Didn't mean to creep up on you. No one else is around."

Zack rose from his squat near the water, drying his hands on a clean spot on his shirt. He ran a hand through his hair, and stared at the kid.

"Who is he?"

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

Ginny Weasly

"Well......" Ginny hesitated, slightly. She didn't want to put anyone n danger.
"He's a prince, but he dosn't know it yet...."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Zack

"Ah."

Zack shifted, letting the leather-bound blade in his back pocket fall to a more comfortable place. Finally, he was something close to clean, and no longer looking as much like the Commander his troops had so successfully followed - he looked close to human again.
Zack watched the sleeping child.

-A prince of where, Gin?-

Ginny Weasly

"Zack, it's better if you don't know. That way, no one can ask you to repete anything. I know you wouldn't say anything, but t'll be easier if you have no idea." Ginny said, smiling at him. She reached out and patted the boy's head, waking him.

"Huh?" He mummbled, sleepily.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Zack

" 'Nuff said."
Zack nodded his head, and pulled back, knowing all too well what she meant, and respecting her for it.

"Hey, buddy," he said, smiling at the kid.
Zack was great with kids, though no one really knew that.

Ginny Weasly

The boy rubbed his eyes, standing slowly. Once he was in full veiw, it was apparent he was wearing clothes that wern't his. A large shirt that went over his knees and hands, pants that were rolled up, and the such. His mouth hung open as he stared at Zack. he looked back at Ginny.
"Were are we?" He asked, his words spoken carefully.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Zack

"An enchanted forest," Zack said lightly, concentrating on picking some random splinter out of his palm.
Over his hand, he noticed the kids clothes, and he smiled slightly.

"Want a smaller shirt, little buddy? I'm sure I've got one, I never throw my stuff out. You look like you're about to trip over yourself."

He glanced curiously at Ginny.

Ginny Weasly

"Oh...kay." He said, drawing out the word, glancing at Ginny wide-eyed and waiting for her nod. She smiled at him.

"That would be awsome, Zack." Ginny said as she stood, putting her hand on the boys shoulder. He looked up at her.

"Is this really an enchanted forest?" He asked, cranning his neck to wait for her answer.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Zack

Zack grinned in return, then turned, and walked back into the shadowed stone wall, which turned out to be an actual cave. Against one of the walls, one of his older trunks sat. He didn't want to show direct magic in front of the kid - he didn't want to know anything he wasn't told, or push the boundaries. It wasn't his place. And, that cave happened to be where Zack had left his old trunk, anyway, after his return days ago.

He returned within literal seconds, a small, black silk dress shirt in one hand, and a black, simple cotton shirt in the other.
"Business," he said, raising the nicer shirt, "and everything else," he said, raising the other.
He grinned, kidding, handing both to Ginny. They had both been hand-made and finely stitched. The silk one was authentically small, almost perfect for the little guy, and the cotton one seemed to be more faded, obviously shrunken, to be comfortably worn in for him.

"So, Ginny, are you going to answer him?"

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smirked at Zack.
"Yes, sweetie, it is." She said to the boy, kneeling and helping him take off the large shirt, pulling the cotton one over his head.

"You mean like what you did to that man?" He asked pulling the shirt down and trying to smooth out his hair.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Zack

Zack quirked an eyebrow, frowning.
"That man?"

Absently, he put out his hand, palm up, low enough for the kid to reach, a small bubble of magical dry-water set in the palm of his hand.
"Take this and wash your face, and hair, little buddy. Rub it through your hair and over your face, then snap twice, and it's gone. No matter your experience or talent. You'll feel a lot cleaner, and relaxed. Maybe tired though, so no freaking out on me, ok?"

Zack smiled warmly at the kid, clearing his throat, and returning his gaze to Ginny.
"What man?"

Ginny Weasly

"The man that she saved me from. She does that alot." The boy spoke up, then did as Zack had told him, rubbing it over his hair.

"I'll explain later." Ginny muttered to Zack. "I promise."

The boy finished cleaning his face and hair, and tried, with no avail, to snap his fingers.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret