News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

future rp hiden

Started by pig, December 17, 2005, 12:55:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

"It's amazing if you ask me. Really, I should have attcked her back. Left her here alone to survive the night, but I'm nice and I don't. It's amazing I didn't." Ginny said, in a roundabout way of letting Pig know what could have happened.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

Pig put on the necklace  in graved on the crystal was a single flame as the stone toched her neck the light dimed  but her eyes shined a hue  of red but no one noticed.

Pig remberd where she got this necklace from someone had droped it in hogsmead  many years back in her 7th year. this necklace helped her with her exams past each one outstanding in all and it gave her a power a temendos boost but no one knew this but her so she hide it hoping no one would find it.

but what Pig did not know that this was the stone held dark dangurs magic it belonged to the devill himself

pig looked at Ginny " im sorry ok"

_Lavender_

Lavender was about to answer Ginny, when Pig revealed the necklace, slipping it on without a care, babbling on about how she had found it. Lavender shifted uncomfortable, her features hardening.

"Pig, I do not think you should be wearing, most definitely not using, that necklace. I've spent enough times around the grips of hell, and I have had much grievous trouble with one of my, and Ginny's, dearest friends, Kiara, to know that jewelry is sometimes, hellish candy. Please, take it off.."
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

pig

( lol lav those were her thought she didnt say it , and she douse know its the devels necklace ;D)

Pig turned around " what! theres nothing wrong with this necklace" pig said her gazed fixed on lavender she qwickly slipped the necklace into her shirt.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny's eyes focased on Pig's.
"She's right. Please, if nothing else then to amuse us, take it off."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

{{No ones thoughts are too far off from Lavender's reach, and, Lavender is most capable of noting and pointing out objects that make her uncomfortable, and weather she read Pig's thoughts or not, she can tell if an object is 'dark', in a word, or not.}}

"Nothing that you may know of, dear friend."

Lavender's eyes never left Pig's neck, though she shifted, uncomfortable, and slightly nervous.

pig

" why should i this necklace helped me its not evil your just jelous that i have this you dont" pigs eyes  shown red now much longer then it lingerd before.  it was gone as soon as the words left her lips

Ginny Weasly

"Jelouse of what? I have necklaces far more beautiful, and if it's the help your talking about, no I'm not jelouse. When you put that on, you can still be beat by us." Ginny folded her arms, shaking her head.
"Once again, please take it off."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

"And I don't put much store by items, girl. Items mean little to me. I have no issues of jealousy with you, or your precious little heap of cr@p. Something is not right with that; you're going to get yourself hurt..."

Lavender was utterly still, her complexion paler than usual, her eyes afire with unrest..

Ginny Weasly

My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

Pig look at them if they were not joelous then it must be conern. she looked down at the necklace it was so pritty and it had helped her so much. she looked at ginny then to lavanda  did she truly trust them , all there days in hogwarts did she ever dout them r and the awser was no  she did trust ginny and Lavanda  and if they  thought the necklace was bad then it was.

she looked down on it once agian it the glitter of the stone dazaled in her eye, and with one hard tug she yanked the chain of of her neck.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled.
"Now just throw it away. Once you stop touching it, any further doubt will leave your mind."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

pig closed her eyes and rasied her hand high and droped it on the ground hard  letting it crack if pig had her eyes open she would shorly not let it drop.

_Lavender_

Lavender swooped down, and picked the necklace piece up, closing her palm about it. There was a near pure electrical buzz, and Lavender twitched, with a most painful gasp, falling rigid to her back, twitching and wiggling in pain, though her mouth was firmly shut. Her body finally calmed, and her eyes flickered open - but they were no longer her eyes. Whites and greens had gone, the entirety of her orbs replaced by a deep, and dull black. She sat up, an insane grin upon her lips, lopsided, one hand holding loosely the necklace, the other swinging from her shoulder.
"I told you! HAH! Yes I did, I told you very well.."
Lavender twitched, giggling the laugh of a madwoman.
"Love and hate,
Are surely great,
but come to Hell,
and cast a spell,
but surely don't be late!"

She giggled, then jerked madly, in doing such, dropping the pendant. Her green eyes returned, and the wickedness that had possesses her form receded, just as quickly as she transformed into a most small black kitten, worn out, nearly completely, physically, mentally, and magically. The possession had been dangerous, and had hurt her on many levels not even accounted for yet, but it had been worth it. Pig had gotten to see a small taste of what was in the necklace.

Even if Lavender hadn't planned for that to happen.

She, in kitten form, padded over, {{avoiding the necklace by walking a big arc around it}}, her head and tail drooped most accordingly, and she dropped begind Ginny's ankles, peeking enough of her head around to see, and laying there.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny pursed her lips, tightly. She picked up the small kitten and stepped over the necklace, reaching Pig in a step.
"In case you can't tell, she tried to destroy it. And it didn't work."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret