News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Harry Potter and his Life After Hogwarts

Started by 0612, December 22, 2005, 12:51:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FizzingWhizbees

>> i like it !
Thanx!

Ron raised his brows.

Dumbledore merely smiled and waved his hand once. The Red Ruby levitated two inches above Dumbledore's transparent hand, and began giving out light.

"Touch the Ruby, all three of you." Dumbledore said.

Everyone extended a finger and placed it on the Red Ruby. Dumbledore muttered an incantation in a weird language and Harry, Ron and Hermione felt a strange sensation coursing through their bodies.

Their visions blurred, and without preamble, they collapsed upon Dumbledore's table, fingers still touching the Red Ruby.

«Chapter III»
Forward to Time Past

Darkness was pressing in on all sides. Harry couldn't see anything. There was a soft clattering behind him, and he turned to see Ron and Hermione walk towards him.

"Where are we?" Harry asked.

"Dumbledore did a charm to show us the history of this Ruby!" Hermione said. "I read all about those charms..."

Hermione was cut short when the darkness dissolved. A younger Voldemort was in a muggle shop, holding a Red Ruby and a Blue Sapphire.

The shopkeeper was already lying dead on the floor, Voldemort flicked a finger and the door smashed open. Harry, Ron and Hermione followed suit as Voldemort left.

Voldemort disapparated and the trio felt themselves float in space again for a moment before appearing in front of a house, which neither Harry, Ron nor Hermione had trouble identifying.

Voldemort had apparated outside the Potter's residence in Godric's Hollow.

The house was still whole and intact, and Harry knew he was about to witness the attack on his parents.

Voldemort blew down the door and Harry saw it: His parents escaping from the room, Lily Potter was clutching baby Harry in her arms while James Potter had his wand raised, directed at Voldemort.

"Go! Run! Look after Harry, I'll hold him off!"

A high-pitched cackle came from Voldemort as Lily escaped the room.

"You die today, Potter!"

Harry felt his eyes burn with rage and sorrow as he saw a flash of green light and his father falling to the ground.

pig

mamabiscuit

You have to finish its so goooooooooooooood  ;D Has to be the best one i'v read yet email me if you finish it and if you don't you'll make me sad and cry  :'(

mamabiscuit
J K Rowling IS THE BEST! J K ROWLING IS THE BEST!

jon weasley

7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: mamabiscuit on January  2, 2006, 06:45:54 AM
You have to finish its so goooooooooooooood  ;D Has to be the best one i'v read yet email me if you finish it and if you don't you'll make me sad and cry  :'(
Wow... I never knew I had such appreciative audience... Sorry, but it's far from over...

Voldemort walked past James and squatted beside his body. Voldemort raised both the jewels and muttered an incantation, a long one in a strange language.

"He's creating a Horcrux!" Hermione gasped.

They watched as a stream of vapor left James' body, split into two, and entered both the Jewels that started glowing.

Then Voldemort's skin began to bubble like hot wax before a stream of red vapor left his body and split into two before settling into the two gems.

The gems glowed brightly as the look of intense pain crossed Voldemort's face. The pain seemed to recede slowly as the Jewels began to glow less brightly.

The Jewels stopped glowing, and Harry knew that the Horcrux had been successfully made.

Voldemort got to his feet and moved deeper into the house, stepping over James' body.

He stopped before a locked door and muttered "Bombarda!"

The door burst open. Lily was at the other side of the room, hiding Harry behind her back.

Voldemort took a step closer.

"Stand aside."

"No!"

Voldemort cackled with laughter.

"Not Harry! Not Harry! Please... I'll do anything!"

"Stand aside, you silly girl... Stand aside... NOW!"

Voldemort advanced upon Lily Potter. She cowered under his glare.

"Not Harry, please no... Take me, kill me instead... Not Harry... Please have mercy... Have mercy..."

Voldemort released another high-pitched cackle of laughter, pointed his wand at Lily and screamed "Avada Kedavra!!!"

Lily collapsed to the ground as Voldemort turned to the baby Harry.

The real Harry felt his fists clench as he watched Voldemort advancing towards his baby self.

"Young Potter..." Voldemort muttered, holding his wand between Harry's eyes.

"One must die at the hands of the other, for neither can live while the other survives." Voldemort recited, his smirk widening evilly.

"You die at my hands tonight, Potter."

Voldemort pushed his wand closer to Harry's forehead as he watched Harry's innocent eyes looking straight into his face.

Voldemort pushed his wand ever closer. The wand tip was now making contact with Harry's forehead.

"Avada Kedavra!"

I left it here for so long... I guess I'll throw in another page to make up!
The killing curse made contact with Voldemort straight in the face as baby Harry started to cry.

Voldemort's screams mingled with Harry's as Voldemort's body disappeared in a shower of green sparks.

Harry, Ron and Hermione felt themselves floating in space for a moment before they landed back in the light of Dumbledore's office.

Harry felt tears on his face as Dumbledore nodded at the two Jewels on his desk.

They waited for a detailed analysis by Dumbledore.

"Voldemort had created a unique type of Horcrux. The Red Ruby and the Blue Sapphire each contains half of Voldemort's soul, which was created from the death of your father." Dumbledore nodded at Harry.

"We can only guess why he wanted to do that, but one thing can be very certain. The soul in this Red Ruby is only half the soul. Its counterpart resides in a Blue Sapphire."

"But where is it?" Harry asked.

Dumbledore did not answer. He merely waved his hands again over the Ruby. It levitated and gave out light as before.

Dumbledore kept it hovering as a frown creased his face. He pulled his hands away and the Red Ruby fell back onto the desk, losing its glow.

"It is impossible to locate its other half." Dumbledore concluded.

Ron gasped in horror.

"However, you will know the Blue Sapphire when you see it, for there is a bond between the Ruby and its counterpart.

"This means that, should you stumble across the Blue Sapphire, the Red Ruby will respond to its prescence."

Dumbledore fell silent for a moment, staring at the Red Ruby, before nodding again.

"This Ruby seems to have transponder properties, which will help in the location of the Blue Sapphire."

Following Dumbledore's instructions, Hermione had bewitched the Ruby, turning it into some kind of a locator, which gave various information about the location of the Red Ruby.

The information led to the locating of the Blue Sapphire by the trio. Surprisingly, it was in fact left in Godric's Hollow, in the room where Lily was murdered.

Harry placed both the Red Ruby and the Blue Sapphire on a desk and, slashing his wand through the air, he said "Reducto."

The two gemstones dissolved into dust immediately, but it wasn't going to give up without a fight.

More to come!

Xaver

I like it. It's like a mix of action/adventure/scifi/other stuff. Continue, please. This is getting more interesting as it continues. ;D
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Sci-Fi? Cool! Not intended, though :P

Two lines of smoke, not unlike the ones the trio witnessed in their trip to the past, had risen from where the gems were, only to merge into one thick stream of smoke, almost as thick as a bamboo pole.

The tip three-quarters of the smoke turned limp while the remainder solidified. Before their very eyes, the top three-quarters caught fire, blazing and supported by its lower quarter.

"It's a whip!" Harry croaked. The gigantic pillar of fire was scraping the ceiling.

It swung about suddenly and hit the desk as Harry, Ron and Hermione dived aside. The table was cleaved cleanly into two, its remains burning on the ground.

"Come on!" Harry shouted as the whip hit the ground where he was standing, having disapparated just in time, apparating behind the fiery whip.

"Aguamenti!" He bellowed as a jet of water issued from his wand. The flaming whip was intelligient enough to swing out of the way of the jet, causing Harry to nearly shower Ron.

Ron had shouted "Protego" in time to conjure a shield, which deflected the beam of water in all directions.

Harry flicked his wand, stopping the water flow as Hermione shot an Impediment Jinx at the whip.

This time, the whip did not dodge the jinx, but swung and batted the jinx away from itself and straight onto Ron, who got blasted backwards.

Knowing the effect of the jinx, Harry was not worried about the damage it did to Ron, and continued battling the whip.

"Aguamenti!" Harry flicked his wand with so much force that the resulting shot of water looked very much as though it had come from a water fountain.

The whip was neither able to dodge nor deflect the water, which was strong and came from many directions. This resulted in the partial extinguishing of the flaming whip.

"Stupefy!" Hermione screamed.

Though the whip appeared to be writhing in pain, it was still able to swing itself out of the way, causing Hermione's Stunner to hit a wall, blowing a crater into it.

Xaver

lol. WEll, HP is not spiritual or parody, and I was running out of words. No muse. Zippo. :P

Keep going! ;D
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

pig

yep defently keep going its realy gd  ;D

mamabiscuit

KEEP GOING IT'S GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT as tony the tiger would say!!!
J K Rowling IS THE BEST! J K ROWLING IS THE BEST!

Thanx for you guys' support!

"Stupefy!" she bellowed again as Ron got to his feet, Hermione's Impediment Jinx wearing off. Harry was still holding the whip off with his fountain of water.

"Evanesco!" Ron shouted, attempting to vanish the whip.

Ron's spell, a bright yellow ball of light, hit the whip in the center, splitting it into two independant halves, one of which escaped Harry's attack almost immediately.

"Now there are two, Ron!" Hermione said, exaspersted.

"Didn't think that through! Aguamenti!" Ron replied, producing a fountain-like jet and attempting, but failing, to hold off the other whip.

"Could you like, use your brains for once? Impedimenta!" Hermione bellowed as the whip Ron was holding off slipped right out of the fountain and whipped the ground right in front of Hermione.

Hermione's jinx had made contact with the whip, which froze in mid-air.

Ron and Hermione screamed "REDUCTO!" at the precise same moment, blowing the whip to dust, the flames burning into bright sparks and into nothingness.

"OK, this one!" Harry shouted, positively enjoying himself.

The fiery whip Harry had been holding off suddenly curled up and bounced off Harry's shield of water and flung itself at Ron.

Ron shouted "Filipendo!", the knockback jinx, which hit the whip backwards.

The whip turned its attention to Hermione, who screamed "Aguamenti!".

The whip got blown backwards, but before anything else could happen, Ron had too bellowed "Aguamenti!"

So the whip was now sandwiched between the two fountains of water, leaving Harry free to banish it with the Reductor Curse.

The whip disappeared along with Ron and Hermione's shields of water.

"Alright!" Harry declared.

"Ewww..." Ron muttered, looking at the floor. It was only then did they realise that their excessive use of water had flooded the room and that they were wading in knee-high water, watching the carpet floating around.

"Whoops... Tergeo." Hermione said, using her wand to suck up the water on the ground.

"Tergeo." Harry and Ron had muttered together, helping to siphon water from the wet floor.

Oh no... I've run dry again! ... It seems so many pages on my PDA but then out here...

pig