News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Harry Potter and his Life After Hogwarts

Started by 0612, December 22, 2005, 12:51:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Here's more!

The water was gone in a very short while (Harry's spell was the most efficient, seeing as that it sucked out water so quickly as though there was a giant hole on the floor).

As soon as the water was removed from every thing they could think of, their attention was diverted back to the Horcrux.

"Has the Horcrux been destroyed?" Hermione asked, looking at Harry with her wand running past and drying the carpet.

"I guess so..."

"Do you think we should report this to Dumbledore?"

"Yeah... Come on, we'll go now."

Dumbledore was smiling the widest of his transparent smiles by the time Harry, Ron and Hermione finished retelling their story.

"Well done, all three of you." Dumbledore said. "As you know, this leaves the last scrap of soul..."

"In Voldemort's body." Hermione finished the sentence.

Dumbledore bowed his head. "That's right, Miss Granger. You will have to attack Lord Voldemort and, following the instructions of the phropecy, Harry finishes him off."

"But -" Harry began.

"Yes, I know what you're about to say... I told you, more than a year ago, that you were free to turn your back on the phropecy... But thus far, we have followed it, and it is only right to follow it to the end."

Harry nodded.

"We will fight Voldemort too, won't we?" Ron asked.

"Yes... and no. Mr Weasley and Miss Granger, along with the rest of the Order of the Phoenix, excluding Harry, shall battle Voldemort's Death Eater allies. Harry, you will take on Voldemort.

"This will prevent any chance of the Death Eaters outnumbering Harry. However, when all the Death Eaters have been taken care of, I would wish the others to divert their attention to Voldemort as well."

Ron raised his brows, as Dumbledore bowed his head, smiling. "The phropecy did not say that Harry is the only one battling Voldemort. All it says is that Harry takes the role of finishing Voldemort off. For all we know, all Harry needs to do is the very last part: Taking Voldemort's life."

pig

Wicked? lolz... Thanx

“Does that mean Harry doesn’t have to battle Voldemort?” Ron asked, his brows still brushing his hair.

“In theory, yes, Harry will not even need to battle Voldemort.” Dumbledore answered. “However, according to our plans, Harry will engage in the largest amount of battle with Voldemort.”

Harry voiced something that had been worrying him. “But where do we find Voldemort?”

Another smile appeared on Dumbledore’s transparent face. “Voldemort is currently doing what typical villians do when they are about to lose.”

Ron and Hermione looked at each other.

“He is currently fleeing from fate.”

“But... how do you know, Professor?”

“Good question, Harry. I’d like to take this chance to clarify something. Ahem...”

Another ghost, pearly white and transparent, had walked into the room through the door when Dumbledore coughed. Harry, Ron and Hermione spun round on their seats to see the newcomer.

It was Snape. Harry felt his face contort with fury.

“Severus Snape,” Dumbledore continued. “Is not your enemy.”

Harry turned back to face Dumbledore. “But he took your life!”

“At my command, he took my life, yes.” Dumbledore replied coolly.

“At your -?”

“Command, yes...”

“But...”

“I can see that we are about to reach the old argument again, about whether Severus Snape can be trusted. I have kept this information secret so that it will not fall into the wrong hands, but now, I think the time is ripe...

“Severus Snape is a double-agent to Lord Voldemort, in fact being a spy for us. Having Professor Snape as a spy is a choice far better than any other, since Voldemort trusts him to the hilt. So as not to let Voldemort blow his cover, I had little choice but to let him take my life.”

“What about the phropecy?”

“As you know, his partial conveyance of the phropecy to Voldemort has done more harm than good...To Voldemort, that is. All this was a part of our plan...”

“What about Professor Trelawney? She does phropecies at will?”

“I was the cause of her prediction.”

Notice any change? Now I'm using “Smart Quotes” instead of "Straight Quotes"... lolz...

“She is part of the Order, then?” Hermione asked.

Dumbledore shook his head. “She is not. Her drink was spiked to provoke her Inner Eye, as she calls it.”

“What about my parents?” Harry asked, his voice shaking slightly.

Dumbledore lowered his head for a moment before speaking. “I admit their deaths was a mistake on my part.”

“WHAT?” Harry, Ron and Hermione had asked together, Harry being the loudest.

Dumbledore merely bowed his head. “Peter Pettigrew was in the Order of the Phoenix. He was the Secret-Keeper of your parent’s location. He, as you know, betrayed them.”

“And you didn’t see through him?” Harry asked, straining to refrain himself from shouting.

“All members of the Order were bound by a spell which swears their alliance. Should any one of them betray us, we would know. This spell was also applicable to Wormtail. However, I believe Lord Voldemort removed that spell from Wormtail cunningly. That was a point I admit to overlook.”

Harry found himself on his feet, his voice quavering, but coolly intimidating. “So it’s your fault.”

“Harry, don’t!” Hermione squeaked by his elbow, but he ignored it.

Dumbledore's nod did not raise Harry’s spirits. “Harry.” Dumbledore explained. “I hope you forgive me for my blunder.”

He fixed Harry with a look of pain. Something had sprang suddenly into Harry’s mind. In Dumbledore’s voice, he heard words in his head, “Even the best of wizards make mistakes.”

Harry swallowed. There was a painful silence before Harry lowered himself back into the chair. Harry could see a tear sliding down Dumbledore’s transparent face.

“I worried for a moment that you would not forgive.” Dumbledore croaked.

Despite what he was feeling, Harry felt himself smile. “Even the best of wizards make mistakes.”

Dumbledore nodded. There was another silence, this time awkward.

“Umm...” Ron broke the silence uncertainly.

Dumbledore nodded again before continuing. “Severus is hardly any useful to Voldemort in this state. And, as I had correctly predicted, Voldemort has banished Severus.”

Apparently my friends (even the guys) found the dialog with Dumbledore touching... lolz... ;D

mamabiscuit

Keep going it's sooooooooooooooooo good. The suspence the comedy the emotion lolz  ;D i'm loving it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :-*
J K Rowling IS THE BEST! J K ROWLING IS THE BEST!

pig

jon weasley

7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

“But... Snape tried to kill me that day!” Harry said, referring to the day Snape was killed.

“Severus would not have killed you. He has taken precautions to prevent it.”

Harry felt speechless and gaped for a moment. Ron, on the other hand, had spotted another loophole. “So are you telling us what really made you trust Snape?”

Harry’s head jerked upwards.

“Severus had never wanted to be a Death Eater. He only joined on my command.”

This pronouncement left all three of them speechless. Dumbledore took this lapse in attention to beckon Snape over. As Snape sat down beside Dumbledore, Harry felt some of his usual hatred, but this time, pity and a strange sadness filled him.

Dumbledore threw Snape a sharp look before continuing. “Professor Snape has something to tell you, Harry.”

Snape and Harry’s eyes met. For the very first time, there was no hatred in the gaze.

Snape took a very deep breath, as though steeling himself to say something...

“Potter... I must first apologize for all the hatred and pain I have given you.”

Harry tried to drop his gaze, but it felt as though invisible hands had gripped his head so tightly that it would not turn.

“I must also apologise for critisizing your father, Harry, though I think I should tell you that your father knows of my true identity, and I think... or at least hope, that he wouldn’t mind my behavior.”

“But...” Harry said, somewhat cautiously. “What about the scene I witnessed in your penseive?”

Snape smiled. It was not his usual evil smirk, but a warm, fatherly smile. “Your father and I were once enemies indeed, but we became friends after joining the Order.”

Snape fell silent. He seemed to struggle with himself for a moment, before raising his transparent hand in front of him.

“Please forgive me, Harry.”

Harry could see, from the corner of his eye, Ron’s jaw drop.

Harry took a deep breath. He raised his right hand uncertainly in front of himself, a short distance away from Snape’s.

mamabiscuit

pig

this post is to funny it realy gd but personaly i can never in a millen years see that ever happing lol keep going  ;D

Funny? Well... I intended it to be touching, not funny :P

Harry reached forwards for Snape’s transparent hand. Even though they were unable to make contact, it was still a handshake of sorts.

Every face in the room broke into wide smiles.

“We have more to do, don’t we?” Dumbledore’s voice cut into the affecting scene.

Snape turned to look at Dumbledore.

“Even though Lord Voldemort has banished Severus, I believe Voldemort will still trust him. He will thus lure Voldemort out of hiding, giving us a chance to attack him.”

As you can see, I've run dry again... lolz... tomorrow there'll be more... i hope ;D

pig

i have a strange sense of humour i found the scene funny as in it woudnt hapen not as it was like funny if u get wat i mean  :-\ lo but keep going

mamabiscuit

Here's more... Sorry for the delay!
«Chapter V»
The Grand Showdown

The entire Order of the Phoenix was assembled at the Headquarters, where they would recieve a breifing by Harry.

Harry was standing in front of a large sheet of paper magicked to float in mid-air. Illustrated on it was their plan, with technicolor moving arrows.

Harry paced in front of the paper, giving instructions.

“According to our plan,” he was saying. “Professor Snape is to provide information to Voldemort, saying that his current hiding place is being threatened and that he should escape to a different hiding place.

“The ambush will take place while Voldemort escapes to the new hiding place. There would be three layers of backup from the order members, so as to prevent mistakes.”

He tapped the parchment. The large green arrow which represented Voldemort moved to the very centre of the paper. It was flanked by smaller red arrows, which represented Death Eaters.

Harry tapped the parchment again. A number of blue arrows emerged from behind walls or bins and beared upon the first group of red and green.

“This is the first wave of attacks. As this is taken by surprise, it is estimated that we would be able to deal the largest amount of damage here. Thus, our best fighters would also be stationed for the first wave.

“Voldemort would be subdued and purple sparks will signal the battle.”

Harry tapped the parchment again. This time, violet arrows emerged from further away to resume the waiting positions of the first batch.

“When the first wave comes into the open, the second wave should be on standby to take over. Wait for the signal from the first wave. They’ll send up red sparks should they find themselves in trouble. At that stage, the second wave will join the fight.”

He tapped the parchment again. Orange arrows took the place of the violet ones.

“Alike the second wave, the third takes over the second and will wait for the signal. That is our plan.”

The first part of their plan worked perfectly. Voldemort was lured out of hiding.

Voldemort moved into the very spot where the attack was planned, and everything, as though it was an on-stage performance, began to happen as scheduled.

Arthur Weasley, Ron’s father leapt out of his cover and cast the anti-disapparation charm over the entire group of Death Eaters plus Voldemort.

Mr Weasley fired a shower of violet sparks into the air and leapt aside as a killing curse blew a hole in the rock behind him.

The sparks was a signal. The first wave of attackers emerged from their hiding places. Harry, being part of the first attack, heard the hurried footsteps of the second wave taking over their spaces.

The Death Eaters put up a good fight. It was almost as though they had walked into exploding fireworks. Multi-colored jets of light were issuing from the battler’s wands.

“Stupefy!” Harry shouted as he ducked, slashing his wand across the knees of a Death Eater, who crumpled immediately.

He rolled sideways as a jet of green light whizzed past his right ear.

Harry could see Voldemort attempting to extricate himself from the battlers so as to run for it (once he was out of the boundary of the Anti-Disapparation Charm he would be able to Disapparate).

Harry tried to run after Voldemort, but the hooded Death Eater he was battling with would not relent, and seemed ready to fight to the death.

“Stupefy!”

The Death Eater had deflected his stunner with a shield charm.

Harry could only watch as Voldemort’s feet got closer and closer to the boundaries of the charm.

“Petrificus Totalus!” the Death Eater had screamed.

Harry rolled over again as the full body-bind hit the ground beside him with a crack.

Harry had barely recovered from his last roll when he had to roll again to avoid another killing curse. One thing was certain: He was fighting more than one Death Eater.

Voldemort’s right foot had stepped exactly on the boundary line as Harry called for desperate measures.

Harry thought “Levicorpus!” in his head, and slashed his wand through the air. It worked. The two Death Eaters were suddenly flung upside-down, suspended in mid-air by their ankles.

Harry charged forwards towards Voldemort, but before he had gone more than three strides forwards, he heard a Death Eater cry “Petrificus Totalus!”

Harry turned in time to see the red ball of light hit his side and knocked him to the ground, rendering him immobile.

Suspense is mounting......