News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Merry Christmas!

Started by Em, December 26, 2005, 12:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Em

Hey, Mery Christmas (to all who celebrate it)! And Happy Holidays to those that don't!...

So, What'd Santa bring everybody?... (Teehee, I get a lil excited over christmas)

Josh Weasley

i got a snowboard,ipod,guns n roses cd,Ac/dc live video form australia and a bunch of other stuff....lol
Weasley is our king
He can save a single thing
He can block a single ring
He'll never let the quaffle
Thats why all Gryffindor sing
Weasley is our king!!!!!!!!

Em

My bro and I got a dart board... I got a mushroom chair, hoodie, blanket, and alarm clock... yay!  ;D

Josh Weasley

I GOT A NAPOLEAN DOLL THAT SAYS

"ya theres a lot of gangs at this school.One gang kept asking me to join because im good with a bow-staff." top that!!!!
Weasley is our king

Xaver

I found a puppy in a parkinglot this morning, maybe a few weeks old, his eyes are only just opening, who eats, sleeps, c*raps, and destroys everything, and actually is a pretty cool little guy. I took him into the Vet's, and got him his shots and stuff, I guess he's old enough for those, for the doc checked; nobody knew anything about a lost dog, so he's staying with me. I found myself a little friend for Christmas, lol
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

pig

rr that sweet and yess merry christmass to all  ;D me i got a greenday album dookie and a playstation 2 with the new harry potter game and some boddy stuff i was so happy when i saw my game ive been playing it all christmass lol

Em

OMG! you are the second person I know that got a ps2 for christmas... By the time I get enough money for ps2 there'll be a ps3...

Josh Weasley

ive had a ps2 since 2 years ago...But PS3 looks AWESOME I WANT IT!!!!
Weasley is our king

Em

lolz... it's not even out yet, but I want one really bad... not supposed to be out til 06... see... http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/05/16/news_6124681.html .... it looks sooo cool...

Josh Weasley

i know i have it in a magazine and its so sliver and shiney and almost round!!!! ;D
Weasley is our king

Em

there is white silver and black... i want the black!.... sooo shiney... lolz... I'll never have enough money to spend in it though... and then the time to play and get my moneys worth out of it... can't happen... *sigh*...

Josh Weasley

same here it sux being mis-class and/or poor *sigh*
Weasley is our king

Em

yea, work your but off all your life and get nowhere... ohh well... nothing else to do... and at least you have ps2...

Josh Weasley

true but that still means no more new games coming out.......The ps3 controller is so koooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Weasley is our king

Em

at least they still sell ps2 games!... i got ps1 after they stopped selling games in most places... so we have like 8 at the most... the whole thing looks so cool and shiney!.... I want it! lolz...