News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A Sibling Arrives

Started by Xaver, December 26, 2005, 05:23:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xaver

-I think so..-
Xaver avoided a group of giggling witches, watching straight ahead, his mind not really near their conversation.

"Well ya," Kylie said, sucking her thumb still, eyes never leaving Ginny though. She had taken a liking to Ginny. She didn't treat her like a baby. " 'aver is a twin brother to Xences. But Xences was bornded second. Xences likes dark stuffs more, and I think he left to Hell again. He's a bad boy. 'aver and Xences are four thousands and three in our years, but only seventeen in body here. I don't know how to esplain it, Lady Ginny. I don't know if he would be older then you, but in our years I thinks he is."
She absently chewed her candy.
" 'Omainia?"
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Ginny Weasly

"In our years, yes he's older then me. And you mean "Romainia?" She said, nodding. She smiled at Kylie.

~Take the path through the forest.~
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Kylie nodded.
"Ya! 'Omania! See? That's another reason I calls you 'lady'. You're a queen."

Xaver shifted Kylie slightly at his side. Not that he was tired; he was strong, and barely felt her weight at all. No, she was slipping, and he didn't want her to be uncomfortable. He nodded at Ginny and turned that way, then smiled at Kylie, she smiled back, and then his attention was back to everywhere else.

"Anyways," Kylie said, resting an elbow on Xaver's shoulder. She smacked her lips and grinned.
"Some other families like to play by all the ruleses, and if we had been in a different family, I guess that I would have had to calls 'aver and Xences Lords. But 'aver never liked that stuffs, and told me not to. He said it wasn't right. Father always had me call him lord though. And I'm a princess. I get called lady a lots by people who work for us in the castle. I only was able to get away from those picky people and our weird home when I went and followed 'aver to training. Only 'aver would let me come with him."

She waved her hand, unusually comfortable with talking to Ginny.
"Xaver would probably not like me talking so much about out home, but I bet he talks about it lots, right?"
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"Actually, Xaver hasn' spoken much about it. But I'm sure he'd tell me if the time was right." She smiled.

~Xences?~
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver stopped midstride, blinking, staring at Ginny. Kylie looked back and forth from him to Ginny, sucking on her thumb, confused.

"What about Xences?" he questioned aloud, his tone low and monotonous.
He continued to walk, but continued to stare at Ginny.

Kylie, tucked her head into his shoulder, but turned so she could see Ginny's face.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"Family?" She asked, smiling reassuringly at Kylie then looking at Xaver.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver nodded. He stiffened slightly, but his voice softened as he replied to Ginny.
"My twin brother," he said shortly.

Kylie nodded.
"Yup, our brother. He's a bad boy."

Xaver raised an eyebrow down at her, and nodded.
"In a way, she's perfectly right."
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"I see." Ginny said, nodding. She looked back at Kylie and smiled.
"So, would you like your own room?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

"Room?" Kylie's tones grew excited. "What room?!"

Xaver grinned slightly at Ginny, as they neared the castle grand doors.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"Of course a room, Kylie. Where else would you stay? I'd never forgive myself if I let you sleep outside." She said, looking almost like a child herself.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

"I dunno. What will it be like? Will there be elveses and chocolate?"

Xaver stared at Kylie, then almost laughed, for she was so excited. He kicked open the grand doors, and entered. Ironic to his heritage, he was Gryffindor, so he headed up to the Gryffindor common room, entering, and finding it pleasing that there was no one else around. He set Kylie upon the couch, messed her hair slightly, and began to untie her right shoe, shaking his head as she shifted, clutched the pillow, and simply, fell asleep. He kneeled down, took off her shoe and set it on the floor next to him, then began to take off her many, many socks.

"Once she's down to one or two layers of clothing, she will be more comfortable in here," he explained softly.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded and knelt beside him, helping him.
"So, where do you plan to have her sleep?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

"No idea. Is there room near you in the girls' dorm? She likes you. That is very unusual. She rarely ever says a word to anyone other than me. A good sign, I think. Maybe she's coming a bit out of her shell my father and brother so aptly created."

He tried a smile over at her, and took off Kylie's beanie and four baseball caps, and three sets of ear-muffs.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

She smiled.
'She's a cute girl, Xaver. Despite having people so dark around her she's so....light." She looked at Kylie, thinking.
"You know what? She can have my room. I never sleep much anyway, and rarley use the room, plus they gave me my own since I'm not a student anymore."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

"Yeah. She is. She's kept me alive."

Xaver smiled slightly, then gently removed four fluffy coats from Kylie, careful of her wings, and when he neared setting the coats down, he hesitated, staring at Ginny. He wasn't used to her kind of generosity. It confused him.

"Really?"
"Odi et amo."

click here