News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A Sibling Arrives

Started by Xaver, December 26, 2005, 05:23:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xaver

Xaver had been wandering through the streets of Hogsmead for hours, his hands jammed deep into the pockets of his leather trench coat, his head bowed slightly against the cold wind, his eyes watching random shop windows, when he had seen her reflection.

She was young, bundled in thick jean pants, and a big, bulky, fluffy looking coat, her hands covered with what looked like three sets of wool mittens, just as many socks over her small feet beneath her floppy, but child-approved pink shoes. She, in height, was only as tall as his hip, maybe an inch or so shorter, with all her fluffy clothes and earmuff slash beanie. Long, wavy black hair tumbled down over the many blacks and pinks and blues and greens, and so on, and blue eyes, a reflection of his, but not nearly as dark, stared at him, arms extending. She would have looked like a normal, 'adorable' little girl, if it had not been for the small black, bluish wings (her frame was still small, so her wings were still small, though big to her) sprouted from her back; a comfortable presence behind her, but an odd one to onlookers. She had never liked the cold.

Xaver whirled, a grin on his face, spinning to meet his little sister.
"Kylie!"
He kneeled down next to her, enveloping the little polar fluff into a tight hug. She giggled, and grinned, her wings fluttering happily. He missed letting his own wings out in public, but he had refrained from doing so, as of yet in this world.
"How are you?"
He pulled away, pinching her nose, picking her little frame up, for she was just a little child, after all, and out of harms way, holding her at his side. She wrapped her short arms around the one nearest shoulder, smiling.

"Happier now, 'aver," she said, her words a little slurred with tiredness. "Xences has been acting all weird since Father died, and no one has seen him in weeks. People keeps treating me like a baby, 'aver, and I hate it. They leave me with mean kiddy's who tugsed my hair, and no one listens to me. I'm all alone, 'cause everyone I loved left."
Kylie hugged Xaver's shoulder, as he walked toward the castle, frowning.

"You came here, all alone?" he questioned.

"Ya, 'aver. No one even noticed I lefted. No body cared."

Xaver scowled, though it turned into a deeper, concerned frown.
"And what would I have done, if my little sister had been hurt in some way? That was very dangerous, you silly kid."

She nodded, beginning to cry against his shoulder. He let her, of course, knowing that she had gone through too much to keep it all in. She was scared, she was tired, and she felt just as abandoned as he felt. And she was his very young, baby sister.
Xaver mumbled a few soft words to her, letting her rant and rave into his ear, passing through the crowds, not feeling her light weight against his side as he carried her.
He comforted her, but more importantly, kept her close and protected, his 'big-brother-instincts' kicking in. He didn't much like being in a big crowd with her, so distressed.
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

LavyBrown

"Xaver is that you?" came a voice behind him. It was Lavy. She was wareing a light blue coat and dark blue jeans. her hair was pulled back into a tight pony, which keept the wind from blowing it into her eyes. "I haven't seen you in months."
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Ginny Weasly

Ginny appeared in front of Xaver and his little sister. She blinked, then smiled. She hadn't smiled in days, but she liked little kids.
"Hey." She said, nodding to Zaver. She looked at the small girl.
"Hi." She said.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

"Hey Ginny." Lavy said waling from behind Xaver so that she could see his face.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded at Lavy, her loose hair hanging slightly.
She looked back at Xaver and his sister.
"When did you find your brother?" Ginny asked, looking at Kylie, smiling.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Kylie held tighter to Xaver's shoulder as the girls approached them, both Fallen eyes searching both faces, relaxing just a bit in unison. But Xaver, like his little sister, was too nervous to be calm. Kylie buried her small face into the curve of his shoulder and neck, a big bundle of multiple colors; fluffy kid.
Xaver tried a smile, and tried to play collected. Didn't really work, but he could pull off the image to those who didn't know him well.
"M'ladies," he replied, his voice low.
He didn't really expect Kylie to reply, but she did. It cheered him up a bit, and that was evident.

"I founded him just a second ago," she said, turning her head to look at Ginny, just for a moment, and finding the rare amount of trust Xaver had for her appealing. She kept looking at Ginny. "I flew here all the way from home. I hope nobody had followed I."

"Me," Xaver corrected gently, and she nodded.
"Me," she repeated.

Xaver suddenly frowned, and grew a shade paler. He had been so worked up over seeing her, he had forgotten the added danger of someone seeing the little princess and following her. He felt like cracking a stone wall over his head. And what would they say about her flying?

-I need to get her out of here. It's not safe for her..-
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

~Do you need help?~ Ginny asked him in thought while outloud she spoke to Kylie.
"By yourself? Didn't that tier you at all?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

-I'm taking her to Hogwarts. She knows a lot about magic. Maybe it will be ok, for a temporary place for her to stay. Dumbledore has already accepted her.. knowing out situation.-

Kylie shook her head, smiling, playing with a flappy ear built into the hood of her fluffy coat.
"Just a little," she said honestly. "But only because I haven't been flying as much as I used to, when 'aver and Xences were around, and Father was alive. I've been treated like a baby, missus. It was so unfair. But I'm back with brother, now. Yep, I'm back with brother."
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

(Have you read the sixth book?)
Ginny smiled at the girl.
"I'm sure your brother loves having you here to. By the way, no need to call me missus. I'm Ginny."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

(lol, yeah. I meant McGonnagal, presuming she's taken over leadership, right? lol, Dumbledore is a built-in name :P )

"He does," Xaver said, smiling a bit, continuing toward the castle, slowly at first, to not be rude, but to remind of urgency.

Kylie smiled at Ginny, holding tighter to Xaver's shoulder, chewing on a black, silk looking pool of liquidy candy Xaver handed her. She smacked her lips, sucking her thumb to get the black liquid candy off.
"Missus Lady Ginny."
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

She laughed, following.
"Now, not tht either. Ginny is fine." She said, half scolding the child. All the while she kept her eyes out.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

An certain something lingering in a small slit, between two shops. He flicked a hand, his eyes aflame with a deadly glow, and a black haze erupted from his fingers, sliding uncerimoniously through the crowd to the dark area. The little place grew suddenly white as pure snow, then darker than ever before, the shadows themselves dripping like black liquid, the deepest blacks dripping slowly, leaving the usual shadow, of which was now, unoccupied.

Kylie, noticing none of this, because though her senses were sharp, she was in no way as in-tune as Ginny or Xaver, still sucked at her thumb, where the dark candy had settled for her to slowly eat.
"Laady Ginny," she said seriously, drawing out 'lady', with a certain air of importance.

(ug. lost half the post, lol)
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

~What was that?~ She asked Xaver, her mind calm.

"No, what makes you think I;m a lady?" She asked, still laughing at the absurd idea.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

-Someone following us,-  Xaver replied, though he was a bit calmer now. Once you threated to incinerate someone, calmness just seems to happen.  -I think we'll be fine here for a little bit of time now. Enough to get Kylie into safer headquarters.-

"Bucause," Kylie said, smacking her lips. "You are older than me. And you look like a lady. And bucause," she sucked for a moment on the candy on her thumb, "you are the queens of 'Omaineeat."
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

~Yes, enough time~ Ginny thought back.

"So, isn't your brother older then me?" She raised an eyebrow.
"Omaineet?" Try hard as she could, she didn't understand the girls word.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret