News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Rrrrrrrrr!

Started by hpcoolest5, June 13, 2002, 10:16:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hpcoolest5

I can't paste my picture from Paint! Please, if you know how to, post the answer here! :(
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Harrys_girl_friend

Cassie i tried that with mine and it wouldent work. i've tried that with other pics to but that didn't work ither!!
 I know how you feel it is quite frustrating! If i figure it out i'll tell you ok?
~* Roxy *~ OR also known as *~ Harrys_girl_friend ~* just call me Roxy!

~* gentle is his nature, never has sinned, everyone knows he's the spirit of the wind*~

~*Roxxann is her name and softball is her game! She's got a homerun on her mind and woo shes looking fine!*~

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

It has to be in a link, from a website or something.  I tried it too, and it didn't work.  You could just email the piccie to that email on Gengi's new site, and she'll put it up there, then you could probably make a link from that.  Does this make any sense?  :-\
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

hpcoolest5

:D Yeah! Thanks! :D I think I know how to do it! K, in your e-mail inbox, make a new e-mail. Go to the clip thing to insert a file and find your pic. Insert it. Then send the e-mail to yourself! Go to insert e-mail, then insert that e-mail! ;D
How do you insert the e-mail? Shui, you've done it before! Please!? ??? Please reply quickly! ~.~
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

*~*Hermione*~*

Yeah,Shui. Ive been trying 2 do the same thing.
The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!

hpcoolest5

??? Shui Shui? ???
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

I don't know what you're talking about!
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Gengi

Yeah! You can send them to me and I'll fix ya up with a link! Free of charge! ;)

qpitch@hotmail.com

^o^
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

hpcoolest5

Thanks, Gengi! I will, but I don't know what it means. ??? THANKYOU!
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

hermoine_forever

just host it on this!after you save it to your pictures!then host it here!:http://exs.cx/!its a good place!
hermoine is so cool she fights for what she believes in!and her and harry are perfect for each other![/url][/img]