News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Boredumb Thread

Started by Xaver, December 29, 2005, 05:49:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xaver

-twiddles thumbs-
I'm bored.
-makes sound-effects and a very convincing thumb war-
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Xaver

"Odi et amo."

click here

Em

Xaver

I've been stuck in the house all day :P I don't remember why lol. I didn't want to get up today. :P Going snowboarding tomarrow though. ;D
rain, rain, rain, flooding, WOOSH
"Odi et amo."

click here

Em

...I haven't been home most of the day.... But I'm having a party tomorrow.... Too bad there isn;t enough snow to do anything.... ohh wells.... :P ::)

Xaver

lol. I like partys. ;D
I have to drive to get to the snow. That'll be fun. Especially with a few of my buddies in the back seat. I'll have to pack a weeks worth of food for tomarrow, because we eat too much, and the lodge prices are ridiculous.
And one of my friends only eat vegetables. Yuck. :P and another only eats junk food, lol. I'm somewhere in the middle, but eh
lol
"Odi et amo."

click here

Em

Omg... I forgot about food!... Lolz, everybody will just have to go hungry.... This was sort of a last minute decision thing... I'm going skiing in a week or two... Takes an hour to get there, but it should be fun... as long as I don't fall off the ski lift... again... lolz...

Xaver

lol.
You fell off a lift? :o
"Odi et amo."

click here

Em

Teh heh.... yea... twice... kinda hurt... :P... I'm not the brightest person, or very bright at all :P...

Alicia Annis

What party? And, by the way, you're not stupid!

I seriously have heard enough of you saying bad things about youself when they're not true!

lolz.... At least I don't have to put up with it in school til next year  :P

Joking!!!!! lolz

Em

..... The party you and Annie and Britt aren't coming to because I am sucha bi tch like that.... lolz... I'm sticking with people I know will get along.. and an amount I can deal with...

Yes I am! How many people do you know fell off a ski lift?!... I have noo commen sense... lolz... I won't see you much next year... at least I'm hoping... lolz... I'm just joking.... :P

Xaver

I was almost pushed off a ski lift once. -nods, randomly- One of my buddies decided to shove me while I was leaning over to fix my binding (which was mysteriously broken) It could have been bad. We were over seventy ft. up, lol
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Em

Teehee... about as nice as me....

XxSimmonSxX 419: well i fear snowboarding lol just imagine that... me flying down over a hill that isn't made for riding lol or someone knocking me off the lift *cough cough* ahhah but its all good.... i can't wait

*looks around*... Dunno why she would say something like that...  :P

Ginny Weasly

My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret