News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A different Bill

Started by jon weasley, January 2, 2006, 05:45:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lashik

Eat Pie

jon weasley

7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

mamabiscuit

ohhhhhhhhhh! it's getting interesting post more soon it's rocks
J K Rowling IS THE BEST! J K ROWLING IS THE BEST!

jon weasley

whoa that must be a good sign

jon weasley

Harry ignored Bill, and walked away. Neville said "don't worry, it wont be dangerous, i havent said no and i would normaly back down."
     "not helping"said Bill "im am irritated that 17 year olds are holding me hostage for thier own plans, im not afraid."
     "Well its time we get going"said Harry in a hurry"we have a long journey ahead of us, and we must use all the daylight we can, so as to make sure Mrs. Weasley doesnt find us."
     "But where are we going that we cant tell mumj about"said bill even more frustrated than before.
     "you need not know yet." said Hermione quickly so Bill wouldnt ask anymore questions.
     "Ron!"said Harry picking up rons broom from where bill was hiding it and tossing to him. "Bill, Hermione will be riding with you as to make sure you dont go off course or get us from behind.
     "Harry do you remember who you are talking to " said Ron "thats MY brother Bill he wont turn on us"
     "anyone you may think is on youre side might as well be a spy for Volddemort" As Ron winced harry continued"do you rermember Crouch pretending to be Moody! did you think of that. That might even be someone who found Bill in the woods before lupin and has bills esence to continue making polyjuice potion"
      "dont you use youre head Harry" said Hermione "first off where would he get the other ingredients while we are flying, second off if he did he he would have to drink something every hour, which then we could say was suspicious, and third no one could have found him before Lupin Because then they would have taken his wolfish essence"
      "Thanks for being so smart hermione"said Bill greatfully.
      "Well lets be off " said Neville holding Harrys broom waiting for them to come. 

mamabiscuit

Brilliant! [/color]  ;D

mamabiscuit

Lashik

no offense Mamabuiscut but i know jon and hes a slow typer and when he gets ideas about this story helll post them right away but hes watchin the steelers game now
Eat Pie

jon weasley

its ok lashik
wow mama i didnt know you liked it so much

"Yes lets go" said harry "quick soon Mrs. Weasley will realize that we are gone and shell be after us so lets go"he said mounting his broom.
     "Fine"siad Bill "but the next stop we make someone must tell me what we are doin"
     ron whispered something intoo Hermiones ear, then went over to Bill and said quikly and quietley "Hermione will tell you on the way"
    "Thanks a lot" said Bill greatfully
    Ron mounted his broom, and said "Harry where is our next stop anyway"
   "We are flying north to the old riddle house to look for clues that Voldemort might have left three years ago when he killed that old  kojer old Frank....whatshisname"
   "What on Earth are you talki"said Bill but before he could finish hermione said
   "ssshhhhhh" with urgency "Harry wont tell you anything untill he can trust you more, so if you keep asking questions he will trust you less and less.
   "ok i get the message said Bill but i need to know some stuff anything really just tell me where we are going and why"said Bill.
   "first off we are going to little hangelton where Tom Riddles father live, second off to you remember three years ago at the tri wizard tournoment when cedric died, well thats where voldemort was hiding before he reganed his body"
   "Tom Ridlle? but thats he who must not be named why are we going to his fathers house?"

mamabiscuit

Love it and sorry if i sounded pushy but it's really good and everytime i get into a story it seems to never get finished by the writer and that's very frustrating

jon weasley

sorry but most of the time i get as far as i normaly do i loose my train of thought

jon weasley

we are going to his fathers house becuase that was the last place he was found hiding, and we think we can find something that will help us find him, snape, and wormtail" said hermione "Harry thinks this will help the world but hes beenacting really wierd latley, eversince Dumbledore died."
   "But why is he doing this hes just a kid"said Bill
   "no one knows but the boy who lived thing has kinda gone to his head i think. i think he needs to do this because no one else will. we are going to pick up some other members of the D.A first before we go though"
   "whats the D.A and whos all in it that we are picking up."said Bill interupting again.
   "the D.A is a defence against the dark arts class that Harry started 2 years ago when Umbrige wasnt teaching us anything, and we are picking up Seamus finigan and Luna Lovegood."

mamabiscuit

yeah new characters!!! really good

jon weasley

Naroto Mashima

hey ur doin great! just keep writing! just Keep writing! just keep writing writing writing! wat do we ddo? we write!
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!