News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A different Bill

Started by jon weasley, January 2, 2006, 05:45:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mamabiscuit

Ginny lover that's really funny Like a cheer leader thing bob Listen to her Jon write write write
Not being pushy  :P
J K Rowling IS THE BEST! J K ROWLING IS THE BEST!

jon weasley

Quote from: Ginny Lover on February 10, 2006, 08:01:10 AM
hey ur doin great! just keep writing! just Keep writing! just keep writing writing writing! wat do we ddo? we write!
lol
no its from finding nemo isnt it
7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

jon weasley

"what bout that Cho chang girl wasnt she with u too"bill said curios
   "When harry and her broke up they havent talked to each other since " said Hermione quietly to Bill
   "then what about Dean Thomas" questioned bill
   "Ginny broke up with him aand then harry started dating ginny so Dean dosent want anything to do with harry" answered Hermione
   "why doesnt Ginny know what harry is doin then"said Bill
   "she will soon enough harry left her a letter when she was asleep and you werent lurking around" said hermione "any other questions while you are at it"
   "yeah" bill said "i do"
   "and whats that" said an irritated hermione
   "how do you know all this" said bill
   "i am an intelligent person and i listen when we are plotting to do something"
   Bill shook his head

mamabiscuit

oh yeah finding nemo v funny
Very good story i love hermione in this full of her self but i think its in a really funny way
Well Done Jon

Naroto Mashima

ya it is from finding nemo.

ur doin great jon (can i kall u that?? people dont normally like me calling them by their first name.) so keep writing! just keep writing, etc.
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

jon weasley

i dont mind if u calll me that

Naroto Mashima

alright. now write! hurry up im getting excited!
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

jon weasley

by the time hermione finished explaining they were in london
    "what are we doing here"said bill "i thought we were goin to little hangelton"
    "we need suplies stupid" said harry
    "you need to drop the attitude potter" retorted bill
    "hey hey!!!" said neville "the last thing we need right now is a fight in the middle of london where we would get arrested from the muggle police and go to trail at the ministry"
"dont you use your heads"
     "and we also cant afford a fight because we need as many people as we can get and both of you are very valuable to the opperation"added hermione

Naroto Mashima

goodness. partying? tut tut. wat was it for? now, any way (not to be rude) WRITE!!!!!!
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

jon weasley

i really dont think u like it do you! lol

"well lets stop at the bank and get some money before we do anything" said harry. when they walked in he saw gripphook the goblin "suprised you're not already with voldy"harry sneered
     "us goblins dont socialize with anyone but ourselves so chop chop what do you need before i have the dragons on you" said gripphook "oops! i shouldnt of told you that"
    "i knew it ever since hagrid brought me here! wow i never thought he was right till now" said harry "the things you learn by peoples blabbering mouths"
    "yes yes get on with you're buisness before i get irritated" replied gripphook
    "take me to my vault and get me a bag" harry said holding out his key to gripphook
    "harry how much money do we need" whispered hermione in his ear
    "a lot"he replied "do you know how far it is to little hangelton! we'll need a good bit of food for all of us. i mean there are six of us isnt there"
    "here we are"  said griphook "if only i could lock you in but i would get fired wouldnt i"
    "and what bout' my bag" said harry
    "here" he said holding out what looked like a flour sack that had been used for a toilet
   "thanks" said harry disgusted

Naroto Mashima

dont be so silly, couse i like it. else i wouldnt bother reading it would i? and what is the bag going to be used for? nevermind ill find out.
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

jon weasley

it says that hermione asked how much they needed and he said alot because there was soo many of them

the bag is for the mony

Naroto Mashima

ya i figured after a while
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

mamabiscuit

you boys are crazy!!! love it Jon especially neville talking bout using is head when his abit to quote Moody GOF "wittless wonder" complete contradiction hilarious lol

jon weasley

sorry i havent writen in a while and i cant now because i gtg