News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A different Bill

Started by jon weasley, January 2, 2006, 05:45:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jon weasley

They walked to diagon alley to get supplies. but when they got there it was nearly desserted, besides a few bystandards walking about. They read an enlarged newspaper clipping in every window.
it said "Walk the streets at your own will. we have recent news that he who must not be named has been spotted around Knokturn alley. Others say that it is an enfairy disguised as he who must not be named.
     "well that was wierd" said Harry after a while.
     they walked further in only to see most buildings borded up saying "closed" or "going out of business sale"
     "what are we going to do" said Ron "the places with the good supplies are mostly closed"
     "I have an idea" said Hermione
     they followed her all the way to Weasley wizard wheezes where to their shock they saw was opened.
      "Hello mates" said fred as they walked in the door
     "what can we do for you " said george next
7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

mamabiscuit

More More More How do you like it how do you like it we like it good
J K Rowling IS THE BEST! J K ROWLING IS THE BEST!

mamabiscuit

sorry that was bout the oldie song More More More Excellent cant wait for more
J K Rowling IS THE BEST! J K ROWLING IS THE BEST!

jon weasley

Naroto Mashima

sorry i havent been on in a while, ive been on gaia. its great jon, just keep going.
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

jon weasley

hey its just going to be a short post i dont have much time

"Hey fred george, you know the first time when i was here you said anything was free for me" said harry
  "what are you..." fred said
  "getting at?" georged finished
  "Bottom line is we need supplies and your merchandise would work as distractions" said harry
  "No harry your not?!?!?" said george
  "Are you" said fred
  "Yes" he replied
  "well we are coming too" said fred and george at the same time
  "I won't fight against that but you need to use your own brooms"
  "No problem" said george glancing slyly at fred

Robert D

i like it so far keep writing

Naroto Mashima

*sigh* the posts stopped. *Sob* the story was so good...!
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

harrypotterfan:)

the story waz so gud n we were gettin 2 da gud part  :( o da suspense ;D
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

jon weasley

ok im sooo sorry to everyone who follows this story i havent been on forever been really busy anyways.......

jon weasley

ok im sooo sorry to everyone who follows this story i havent been on forever been really busy anyways.......

the twins took the group to the back room telling neville not to touch anything to keep him from hurting himself.they all imidiatly started grabbing everything that looked usable.
     "wow fred, george do you guys ever have any spare time?"
     "not ussually" said fred
     "but its definatly worth it"replied his twin
     they filled thier pockets and every other storage area they found on themselves to carry the suplies then the twins said"shall we be off then?"
     "yes, but first i need to change into some robes these muggle clothes are killing me" said bill appearing out of nowhere
     "why did u give us such a scare" said gearge straightening back up
     "Oh sorry guys i forgot to tell you that he was whatching the brooms outside"said harry
     they all left their muggle clothes behind and put on robes. then they all mounted their brooms ready to go one way to the riddle home.
     "i estimated that the riddle house is about a 200 mile trip from here" said hermionie.
     "of course you did" said fred sarcasticly.
     "the no existant family is gonna be in for quite a suprise when we show up on thier front porch" said harry with a smile making the whole group laugh.
     they flew for about 2 hours till they reached the town of little hangleton. succeding at being suspicious(because it was still daylight) they asked around to find out where the old riddle home was. no one seemed to know what they were talking about so they decided to put the muggle money together to get a room at the inn for the night.at about 10 o' clock at night and bill went out to the porch but the strangest thing happened. no one expected for 2 full moons in the same month. harry and ron were going to get food in the town when they saw bill struggling with himself on the porch and quickly closed the doors to the inn leaving themselves out with him. he growled in there direction the let out a loud screech then started to run.
     "what do we doo???!!!" said ron
     " i hate to say it but we just have to wait it out" harry replied
     "but what if he leaves town and gets lost?"
     "he's a big boy ron i think he'll find his way, and if we're lucky he could be able to find the house and tell us where it is"
     "i think he'll be a little distraced by finding a snack!!!"  said ron
     "well we can't do anything so lets just do what we were doing and hope he doesnt find us or the townspeople."

harrypotterfan:)

LOL....nice turn of the story
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]