News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

LOL Funny

Started by mamabiscuit, January 4, 2006, 11:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mamabiscuit

Hey Harry Potter lovers You have to check out this clip it's wierd and funny all at the same time
www.flowgo.com
then click on flowgo
at the side there is a menu click babies
Check out Baby Potter
dead funny

Have Fun
J K Rowling IS THE BEST! J K ROWLING IS THE BEST!

jon weasley

that was funny as heck
7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neo

I want that 3 min of my life back >:(
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Em

... I thought I needed a life.... ::)......

mamabiscuit

Did you not like it dark wizard neo i thought it was funny. Golden pacifier he he he lol  :D and the elmo 3 headed teddy

Neo

No, I didn't like it, I thought it was one of the dumbest things I've even seen.
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

mamabiscuit

I think you mean EVER seen not even seen
So what have you got that's better???

Em

...Just about anything is better than that... Wait, wait... Let me rephrase that... Anything is better than that...  ::) :-X

Neo

Quote from: mamabiscuit on January  6, 2006, 02:05:28 AM
I think you mean EVER seen not even seen
So what have you got that's better???

Mama, let me fill you in on an unwritten rule of HPFF. You don't try and use someone's typos against them to try and ward off criticism. If you do, it's a sure-fire way of getting people to not like you. That works on every forum, not just HPFF too.

jon weasley

ya umm listen to neo
he knows and i no thats y i dont anymore
7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

QuoteMama, let me fill you in on an unwritten rule of HPFF. You don't try and use someone's typos against them to try and ward off criticism. If you do, it's a sure-fire way of getting people to not like you. That works on every forum, not just HPFF too.
Hear, hear!!! Look at this, Em! Now you can't bite my head off anymore!!! MWAHAHAHA!!! ;D

mamabiscuit

Didn't mean to offend but you annoyed with your my life is soooo busy waisting 3 minutes is such a massive deal Critisms bugs me if it's not constructive

ron2kool

that was very funny i mean that elmo as fluffy man someone must not have a life at all

(oh that would be me) ;)

mamabiscuit

oh love you ron2kool

natato

i didnt like the end when the writing appeared "to all your dirty minded friends  >:(
men arent worthy for tears and one who is won't make you cry.

Every day without you is like a book without pages. I love you, I will always do, for the rest of our earthly and heavenly life.

Born to be free...........

BE COOL!

true love doesn't have a happy end...true love never ends