News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Hi people

Started by Axel, January 9, 2006, 09:22:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Em

...Just dream on... When was the last time Admin ever replyed to a PM, or done anything about any of our complaints?.... A long time ago... *sigh*

Neo

Yea, Admin will send PMs but never reply to them, no matter what :-X
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

EXACTLY...
Of course, he does talk to some people... so why doesn't these people help us convey the message?
I mean, you know who you are... do us all a favor, ok? ;) ;D

Fawkes

Who will he talk to.. he doesn't even come on.. :-\

Neo

There's only 2 people I know of who he talks to on this site...and neither come on very often...
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Fawkes

But he doesn't come on does he? And those 2 people don't come on very much.. so chances of having anything changed on the forums are 0 :'(

>> Who will he talk to.. he doesn't even come on..
That's exactly what I said last time and Em said "Time difference! I see him online every time!"

>> There's only 2 people I know of who he talks to on this site...and neither come on very often...
Hunh? Well Neo, we both know of one of them... So who's the other? :P ;D ;)

Neo

I'm not at liberty to disclose information of that nature at this time :P

Em

Grrr... you two brats have me confused now! >:( :P