News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A wastland

Started by LavyBrown, January 24, 2006, 10:35:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

Lavy woke with a start. She sat up in her bed and looked around her for a second. Shr stepped out of her bed and her feet touched the cold hard floor. She shivered and waled over to the window. All she could see was white so she got dressed and headed down to the common room. It was empty. Lavy thought this was a bit odd since breakfast was still a half-hour away but she shrugged it off. She left the common room and down the hallway. It was completely silent, not even a fire in the fireplaces. Lavy walked down the staircase and stepped into the Great Hall. It was freezing cold and no one was there. Lavy could see her breath in front of her.

"Hello?" Her voice echoed off the walls, but no one. Lavy realised that she hadn't seen anyone in the dorm. She walked up and down hallways looking for anyone, but the school was empty. Lavy was on the 13 floor when she heard something from a distance. It sounded a dripping sound, water dripping in the pipes.

"Hello?" Lavy called again but all she head again was her own voice.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age