News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

loosing your gifts

Started by pig, January 29, 2006, 07:40:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pig

pig  sat in a high tree in her owl form she spread out her wings and took flight. she soard over the castal and back over the forset she then felt somthing a pain in her stomach her wings started to change into arms her whole body was changing back and she was now falling through the sky and as she fell she know she was going to die  she was going to fast and was falling from to big of a distance but pig then felt her body change back and she soard down and landed slowly.

Pig now laid flat on her back her redish hiar fell over her face " what the hell is happening" she said trying to lift a twig with her mind 

T_n_K_RayMalfoy

Ray was outside sketching an owl she had seen in the tree, when it took off. She pouted cause she was only half done. She looked up and watched it soar. It suddenly changed ito a student and she gasped. She jumped up and raced to catch herr. Luckily she changed back and landed safely. She ran over to the girl once again when she transformed back.

"Are you okay?! What happened?"
"I hate people with small vocabularies."~Jonathan
"Am I included with them?"~Me
"No."~Jonathan
"Why not?"~Me
"Because you used included."~Jonathan

pig

Pig looked up at the girl " yeah im fine , i dont know wat happenned i was flying then poof i transformed back to my self.  Somthing wrong with my powers thats has never happen before" she said worried

T_n_K_RayMalfoy

"That's not good. I haven't had that happen to me but I don't fly. Glad your safe."

Ray tilted her head and put out her hand.

"I'm Ray Malfoy by the way."
"No."~Jonathan
"Why not?"~Me

pig

Pig smiled  taking her hand as she tried to  get up  " thanks nice to meat you im Penny but most people call me Pig.  I know i just hope it never happens i agian i could of died what year are you in"

T_n_K_RayMalfoy

"I'm a seventh year. I'm kinda excited."

Ray helped her up off the ground.

"What about you?"
"No."~Jonathan
"Why not?"~Me

pig

Pig was now standing on two feet " im in 6th year "

pig

Pig Rasied her hand " i dont now what happen i was flying and then i was my slrf fallling i coudnt change back but then i did just before i landed on the ground."

Ginny Weasly

"You seem okay now, Pig." Ginny said, leaning against a tree and smiling.
"Everything working right?" She asked, a bit worridly. Pig was the first student she had taught how to use her powers and a good friend, and Ginny being how she was got worried sometimes.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

" let me check" she looked at a twig and triad to make it move it zoomed into a tree where it was stuck in its bark

" yep its weird maybe its connected to my feelings some how i mean have been worrying allot recently" when Pig said this she incidentally thought about Nick and wondered where he was and if he was OK.

T_n_K_RayMalfoy

"Stressing is never good, but it can't be helped. I get stressed alot when I think about my family. I usually try to push it to back of my mind."

Ray looked towards the other girls and bowed her head slightly.

"I'm Ray Malfoy, by the way."
"No."~Jonathan
"Why not?"~Me

pig

" yeah ive tryed that but it never stays there to long" pig said frowning

Ginny Weasly

Ginny walked over and lightly hit Pigs head with her knuckles. She smiled at her.
"I'm glad your okay, and he'll come back." She said, smiling again at Pig. She turned to the other girl.

"Hi, I'm Ginny Weasly."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

T_n_K_RayMalfoy

"I've heard of your family. I get a kick out of Draco's rivalry with Ron. It's excessive though sometimes. No talking since to him..."

She looked at Pig.

"Would be rude to pry or can I know what happened?" Ray asked softly.
"No."~Jonathan
"Why not?"~Me