News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Alone

Started by Lilovo, February 9, 2006, 05:51:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naroto Mashima

"It--Its ok. i had a brother. h--he, too was murdured." he said chokily. "he was my best brother, my best friend, and my best teacher." then Bolt stared at the ground, feeling down.
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

Ginny Weasly

Ginny stood then, still not saying anything. Her face was covered by a shadow, so they couldn't see her expression. She walked away from them, then, just a few steps.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Naroto Mashima

then bolt suddenly stopped crying. "can you bring me back up there? im going to go to bed. im really tired. unless you want me to stay, ill go."
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

Ginny Weasly

She waved her hand, making him transport to his room. Other then that she didn't move.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Naroto Mashima

"thanx" he said from the window. then he went to bed. but he couldnt sleep. since he had nothing too do, he went back to the window. "watever i kant sleep. pleeze get me back down there."

(my character has two minds, sorry)
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

Ginny Weasly

(It's okay. ^-^!)

Ginny once again waved her hand, allowing him back on the grass. She began to walk towards the frest now.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Naroto Mashima

"going somewhere?" bolt said after her.
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

Ginny Weasly

She continued to walk, wrapping her arms around herself.
'Xaver...'she thought to herself, wondering what had happened to him. She hadn't seen him in a long while, and she couldn't tell where he was.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Naroto Mashima

(oh goodness just leaving us here are you? not to offend you lilovo. where is she anyway, ginny?)

"ya thats nice of her. leave us in the cold." he said in a very sarcastic voice. 'oh crud.' he thought. 'now ginnys gonna get mad and....'*shudder*
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

Ginny Weasly

(Her username is inactive, which means she probley deleted herself.)
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Naroto Mashima

(or she never really activated her account.  :' thats sad, she just left us! without her, i guess this one is ver then, right?)

Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

Cory Kiely

(I'm ba-ack.  Sorry, thi guy was like stalking me, so I deleted myself.)

Cory had stood, dry-eyed, as the scene unfolded in front of her.  She made no noise, no motion to sympathise with the boy.  He'd lost someone, and Cory could tell Ginny had as well.  The boy couldn't seem to make up his mind, whether he wanted to sleep on his greif or share it with the girls.  Ginny was also retreating, so Cory didn't know what to do with herself.
Alrighty, guys, I need MEMBERS on my RP site.  Check it out, will you?

Naroto Mashima

(oh i see. ok. do u know his username? we could get him.)

"Ginny? are you just gonna leave us? rather rude. (gosh and you said i was rude ginny!) umm, so what are you doing next week? im not going to do anything cause well, i dont have any friends, except ginny, so, did you wanna hang out? not as a date, just as friends....."
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

Cory Kiely

(darkstar1024.  I've reported him)

"Sure.  I guess.  That'd be cool!  Oh, yeah, what's your name?" Cory asked and laughed.  She was going to hang out with this guy and she didn't even know his name!
Alrighty, guys, I need MEMBERS on my RP site.  Check it out, will you?

Ginny Weasly

(Just ignore people like that. If you hide your e-mail and don't put up any MSN, AIM names or so forth, there's no way the can contact you. I get people all the time asking if I'm Bonnie Wright...)

Ginny ignored him, rather harshley. She was being rude, and she knew it, but being how she was she didn't care at the moment. She had to get away.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret