News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

a old friend returns

Started by pig, February 14, 2006, 12:18:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Ginny's mind jumped, but she didn't let Nick see. She looked at his leg then nodded.
"You going to the hospital wing. But first, any thoughts on where they took her?" She asked.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

Nick thought " I'm not sure when i was with them they moved  around a lot to stop hunters finding us but before they beat me up we  were in hogsmade so we could watch the castle so they might of taken her there " Nick said wincing he had shattered ribs but as he was only half vampire they were not fully mended yet.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded.
"Okay, bye Nick." She said, tapping his head and making him dissappear to the hospital wing. She stood up and pulled her hair back.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

Nick was just about to say something to Ginny when he realised he was in the hospital wing. ~ dam you Ginny ~ he thought.

The vampires that Dropped Pig to the floor were now placing her wrist in magic protected chains that were secured to the wall.

Ginny Weasly

~Sorry Nick, but your not much help in your condition.~ She sent to him before transporting herself to Hogsmead. She figured they'd wait around, considering she was the one they wanted to kill.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

~ yeah your right anyways i can hardly work what help am I but promise me you Will make sure nothing happens to her ~ he sent out with worry and urgency.

Pig was now chained to the wall by her hands and feet, her eyes were no longer blank and empty. She was now  able to look around but she didn't . pig wanted them to believe she had yet not broke out of control what would they do if they did know.

one of the vampires walked up to her dug his nail into her arm she tried not to flinch but hershe failed as her body tried to push him away

" look here master, the girl is out of the Hip-no state you put her in, more power fall then i thought" the young female said

Ginny Weasly

~No worries. They hurt her, they pay.~ Ginny sent back. She nodded and disappeared again, only to reappear outside of where they held Pig.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

" get off me " Pig shouted at the female she closed her eyes and tried to shove her agence the wall but nothing happend instaid the chians that held her glowed red burnning her ankless and wrist. she twisted and turned  as she felt her skin burn.  face screwed up in pain

the female laughed " I bet you wont be in hurry to use your magic agian, those chians exsorbe your magic and in makes the chians glow red hot burnig you instiad cool isnt it"

Ginny Weasly

"Not really. In any sense of the word cool." Ginny said, from the doorway. She leaned against it, her arms crossed and her eyesbrows raised. She looked at Pig.

"You okay?" She asked Pig, smiling as though they were talking about something fun.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

" no not realy" Pig said as the  the chains were still glowing a hot red.

all of the vampires exepted the older one ( the master)  turned around as they heard Ginnys voice, they hised showing there teeth.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny hissed back, but her hiss sounded more like a cat. She nodded at Pig, looking at the chains and nodded.

"Wow, they knew that both of us have phsychic powers. I'll have to take those off by hand, Pig." She explained, "Otherwise, you'll get burned if I try it too."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

pig nodded still in pain.

" i knew you would come kill two birds with one stone lure you to your death and punish Nick" the master said laughing

Ginny Weasly

"Yeah yeah. Jeeze, don't you ever stop talking?" She asked, shaking her head. She walked past the vampiers, heading to Pig. It was almost funny, the way she was acting. But, truth be told, she really didn't care at all what they said. She wasn't afraid of these creatures, so why pretend to care at all?
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

" i don't think so, Maybe my fellow vampires should teach you a lesson" as soon as he said this two vampires quickly charged at Ginny and shoved her against a wall.

Ginny Weasly

"You sure you want to touch me?" She asked, narrowing her eyes. She didn't give them a chance to answear before she kneed one of them, wrenched that arm loose as he backed off and kicked the other one in the chest. She faced the keader.

"Listen up, you pompus old windbag! I havn't killed in a month or so, and I'd rather not do so, but if you leave me no choice, I'll slit every one of your throats and make sure you stay dead? Understand?" She said, growling.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret