News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

a old friend returns

Started by pig, February 14, 2006, 12:18:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

"Pig, I understand Nick's your boyfriend. I also understand that you got a bit creeped out in the beginning. But, number one, you should have called me right away. And number two, you shouldn't have let your guard down like that!" She scoulded, pulling some cloth out of thin air and wrapping it around Pig's bleeding wrists.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

Pig winced slightly " what do you mean i dnt let my gaurd down in the first place  when that vampire looked at me he saw right thought me he broke down my defences made me stare into his eyes and then the next thing i know i was there"

Ginny Weasly

"Which he wouldn't have been able to do if you had kept up your defence!" Ginny said, shaking her head, "Penny, you know as well as I do your capable of not getting caught. We both know you can keep a block up long enough to hold someone off till you get help." She stood stright now and looked down at Pig.

"I don't want to see you get hurt, and I think your old enough to learn how to fight back! You don't need me to save you, you don't need Nick to save you, you shouldn't need anyone to save you! You have enough power to do it yourself." She rubbed her forhead, pausing for a moment, realizing how much like a teacher she really sounded. With her hand still on her forhead she said, "Nick is in the hospital wing."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

Pig stood up angrily even tho her ankles were still weak she tried to show she didn't need anyones help.

" i never  ask anyone to save me and how dear you think i wanted other people do so  the only reason why i got caught was my fear consumed me i saw what they did to Nick and it scared me so much i froze" she said her voice full of rage, Pig was so mad that a a object in the room fell to the floor and smashed.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny looked at her, not even blinking as the object smashed into pieces on the floor. She shook her head.
"Pig, just go see Nick." She said.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

" i will. Not because you told me to but  coz i want to" she siad bitterly.

she closed her eyes and disapired. when she opend then  agian she saw the hospatial wing.

" Penny!!!!" Nick said breathlesly

" thank god your all right " he looked  at her and nocticed she was bleeding

" your bleeding , are you ok? What happend??"

" im fine" she said hugging him tightly

Ginny Weasly

She pressed her palm against her forehead, closing her eyes. It wasn't because Pig was acting like this. She expected this. She was mad at herself for not being more careful how she chose her words. To be truthful, she worried about Pig, a lot.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

pig looked at her boyfraind and anger begen to rise.

" why didnt you tell me where you were, 5 months i didnt know if you were dead or alive" she screemed at him

" i was trying to protect you"

" i dont need protecting not from you or anyone"