News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

a old friend returns

Started by pig, February 14, 2006, 12:18:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pig

Pig slept in  her warm bed, something close by in the common room gave a load crash and awoke |Pig from her peace full sleep.

pig got up and hard another crash, she rushed out of her room and down the stairs there she saw him her boyfriend laying on the floor he whole room was in a complete mess.

she ran over to Nick he was bleeding and his two eyes were swollen.

"Penny" he gasped

" it OK I'm here" she said but she sensed they were not alone 

from each corner of the a pear of bright yellow eyes stared at them.

Naroto Mashima

bolt had heard the crah, too. he dashed to the common room and saw someone on the floor and someone kneeling by him. "wat happened?" he said sereoulsy. then he noticed the stares.
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

Ginny Weasly

Ginny walked beside him.
"Sit down." She said, placing a hand on Bolt's shoulder and forcefully oushing him into a chair. She ignored the yellow eyes and walked over to Nick and Pig. She didn't exactly like Nick all that much, but Pig was a ery good friend of her's.
"What's happing?" She asked Pig.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Naroto Mashima

he just sat there, like a dog, under ginny's (rather forceful) command. he twiddled his thumbs, and thought about pulling out his wand, just for safety, but thought the better of it. Ginny might curse him for it.
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

pig

Pig looked up at Ginny tears were slowly falling down her cheeks.

" I dont know i think it has somthing to do with his family" Pig said slowly

Nick looked up at Penny and touched her cheek  " im so sorry i should off never left but i had to i got a letter my family wanted me to return they knew i was strong, they threatend me and said if i did not come they would kill you, so i joined them for a while untill they told me to do somthing i couldnt do kill someone they wanted me to kill you Ginny they knew what you did to my brother and when i rufesed they did this to me" he said weezing and coughing

The figures moved out of the showdows. 6 vampires stood in front of them  the oldest spoke " you have told to much dear Nick. i should have killed you but you have done us justice and lead us to her" he said luaghing

the other vampires were now around them.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny didn't turn around, instead, she felt Nick's forhead, for a feaver.
"This is a school, not a battleground. I won't fight you, not now. REight now, I have to help take care of a sick boy, so don't get in my way." She gave them a side glance, her eyes dark, full of foreboding. Surely, no one in their right mind would want to fight her.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

" are you giving me an order, no one orders me around"  he said his voice slowly rising . " why do you care what happens to him, you dindnt care about his brother" he hissed

Pig looked at him her eye's blazing with furry, she then turned to Nick and her eyes softend

Ginny Weasly

"His brother tried to kill someone. I have no feelings for those who try to kill in cold blood." She said, speaking truthfully. Actually, she had no feelings for herself for that reason.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Naroto Mashima

(hey guys, can you use periods? its just i can never tell when someone pauses and that is very helpful to my reading.)

"hey ginny can i take out my wand? precautions, you know. just in case things get out of hand...."he now started to get mad. killing or even getting close to killing was very bad, and he knew it. he stared at the vampire.
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

Ginny Weasly

"You can take it out, but you won't need it. Like I said, no fighting in this school. Not tonight, never again." She said, standing and turning to the vampires.

"Now, get out of my way, before I do the same to you as I did to his brother."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

" you are very feisty i have to give you that but we will go for know as this is a school but" he said turning to nick

"you betrayed us so know i will take the one thing you truly love"

he nodded to the other vampires and two of them grabbed pig by each arm.

" get off me !!! " she screemed trying to brake free of the grasp

the older vampire put her hand on her head and made her look in his eyes,

Pig stopped moving and followed his eyes nothing else but them.

the light went out and the vampires were gone taking pig with them.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny turned back and looked at Nick.

"How are you feeling?" She asked, her eyes still dark, her expression not changing.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

Nick looked at Ginny " this is all my fought i have 2 find her " he said trying to get to his feet but his wounded leg gave way and fell to the floor agian.

Ginny Weasly

"Look at me, Nick. Pig is a student of mine, and a very good friend, she won't get hurt. And she'd never forgive me if I let you try to save her. So if you try again, I'll smack you senseless." She said.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

Nick looked at Ginny and knew she meant this so he sighed and didn't try to get back up " its still my thought i should of never  got so close to Penny then none of this would happend"

some where far away in the caves of of hogstmead  in the high mountins. the group of vamps appeared holding a hostage who was still in a hipnotice state.

" put her over there" the leader said

the two vampires that were holding Pig let go of her and she fell to the floor.