News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Ally alone (Open Rp)

Started by GC_Punk_Goddess, February 17, 2006, 02:36:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naroto Mashima

"no offence meant, miss, but goblet is right, and so is your sister to stop her from you commiting suicide. but listen to these words, is cutting yourself and commiting suicide really worth what you experienced?" then he turned to pig. "all right who else was there except ginny? she is always with some group, and you seem likely to having her with you."
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

GC_Punk_Goddess

"Can't people just leave me Alone!!!!" She storms off to her dorm.
Alexa Lynn Janico
She likes being called Ally. She's a punk rocker. She has cutter scars on the fleshy apart of her skin. She likes playing guiter, sings, reading, and flirting with boys. Never get her on her bad side cause you will regerit. Jazzy the only one who can call her Drama Queen.

pig

Pig was still out of breath and coudnt realy understand him properly.

GC_Punk_Goddess

She slams her dorm door. and goes to her bed and flops on it.
Alexa Lynn Janico
She likes being called Ally. She's a punk rocker. She has cutter scars on the fleshy apart of her skin. She likes playing guiter, sings, reading, and flirting with boys. Never get her on her bad side cause you will regerit. Jazzy the only one who can call her Drama Queen.

Punk Princess

(((Sorry for not posting in forever)))

Jazzy slinked out of the class room and she snick around the corner next to a big tapastry of a huge dragon she snuck behind it and opened a secret door and went in closing the door quietly and she ran down the passage, if she was correct it was the secret entrance to the gryffindor common room. SHe got to a door at the end andwent through it she was in the right place just the wrong spot she looked a the others in the room.
"Um..My sister is she anywhere around here?"
She asked nervously. Please let them not freak out on me. She thought to herself. She ran her fingers through her medium length black hair.
HOW IS IT, YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL, AND SO F-ING UGLY INSIDE!? YOU KNOW IT WOULDN'T TAKE MUCH TO MAKE YOUR OUTSIDE LOOK LIKE YOUR INSIDE! HEH!! I COULD JUST CHOP YOUR BRAIN OUT!! IT DOESN'T DESERVE SUCH A PRETTY BODY!!
Dear Die-ary. Today I learned that on the inside..I'm pretty fuken ugly.
-JTHM-

pig

Pig looked up " how did you get in here and no she just ran out"

Naroto Mashima

bolt, who had just spotted her exclamed, "woah whered you come from?!your sisters upstairs. shes paranoid if you ask me."
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

GC_Punk_Goddess

Yells in spanish, no one in her dorm but her.
Alexa Lynn Janico

Naroto Mashima

(spanish. spanish. like the spanish from spain? lolz. why spanishdutch or german? lolz. jp)

bolt heard a yell, in a language that sounded like spanish. "spanish? why would she yell in spanish?"
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

Punk Princess

"Oh I used the secret passage. We are part Spanish through our mom. SHe is full. Sh'e taught us spanish since we were just born. And my sister is a freak just ignore her when she is having one of her rants."
SHe waves and smiles and runs up the stairs.
"SIS!!!"
HOW IS IT, YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL, AND SO F-ING UGLY INSIDE!? YOU KNOW IT WOULDN'T TAKE MUCH TO MAKE YOUR OUTSIDE LOOK LIKE YOUR INSIDE! HEH!! I COULD JUST CHOP YOUR BRAIN OUT!! IT DOESN'T DESERVE SUCH A PRETTY BODY!!
Dear Die-ary. Today I learned that on the inside..I'm pretty fuken ugly.
-JTHM-

GC_Punk_Goddess

"What?!?!" She yeels from her dorm.
Alexa Lynn Janico

goblet_fulla_fire

Goblet listens to the rather outblown conversation between the two female siblings. The female in the girl's dorm was obviously emotionally pained. Especially since she used to cut herself and tried to commit suicide. The current female was talking to sister as if this periods of emotional pain happens quite often. Its seems the current female has gotten used to it, and talks about her as if she can't hear in the next room. To Goblet, the situation says the female in the next room is thinking "Suicide," while the present female calls her bluff.
Goblet got out of his now uncomfortable position and sat up, sagging to get comfortable again. "You seem to act like this has happened before. Do you consider your sister's feelings? That your attempts to talk to here like a she was perfectly sane may drive her at an another attempt at suicide? Sure, you can take away her blades, but even breaking a firm piece of plastic can take part in a suicide."
I am a dog.

LavyBrown

"Ok, stop with the yelling before you wake everyone up." Lavy said appering next to Bolt. "I could hear it from the Great Hall."
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Naroto Mashima

"so it occurs often...? alright. so your spanish, so you yell in spanish. it makes sense."
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

LavyBrown

"Spanish, French or English I don't care,just please don't yell anymore. Snape will be up here in a heartbeat if he hears you."
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age