News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

bad weather

Started by pig, March 11, 2006, 02:57:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

"Okay...sounds good."
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

pig

"  i better get go i promisse you ile find help and come back" pig said waving her wand at a near by tree, a red x mark apeared  and pIg headed off back to the place they came from.

LavyBrown

Lavy listened to pig's footsteps until they faded away. She looked up at the stars above her and wished she could be up there with them. Hours passed. The stars where still as bright as ever and Lavy could not sence pig anywhere in the forest so she guessed she was still at Hogwarts. Lavy's leg was starting to bleed from the broken bone but she tried to ignor the pain. She could only wait and hope that pig could find this forest again.

pig

Pig continued to walk she only stopped when she Realised she was no longer in the strange forest.

" I'm back yes" she said  making her way out of the forest now that she was finely home she could no longer ignore the burning pain of her wound or the pounding headache but she did not stop until she entered hogwarts itself hoping she would find someone who could help her.

LavyBrown

Lavy laied her head down and still looked at the sky. Iwas starteding to get colder by the minute and a soft cold wind was starting to bulid up speed.

Ginny Weasly

"Pig? You don't look so good, kiddo." Ginny said, placing her books on the floor and immediatly feeling Pig's forhead. She looked worridly at Pig.
"What's up?"
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

( thanks ;D)

Pig looked at Ginny her eyes filled with hope.

" we have to go to the forest now, Lavys broken her leg and i got shot by a arrow some how we got transported into another realty but the thing is we did realise. we were walking then the next minute we were in this strange forest " Pig said fast