News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Energy Zap(Please, someone join, I'm bored)

Started by Ginny Weasly, February 21, 2006, 09:19:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

"Yup. Do you want me to find something to help cure tht?" She asked, reaching past him, carefully untangling part of his wings with her hands.

"And don't be sorry. You can't control yourself when your sleeping, and it's no trouble to me."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

"Well, thank you. I know I can't. That's part of what bothers me so much. Trouble, though.. You haven't seen me when I haven't been completely wiped out, and messed up in the head, sleepwalking. I can be great trouble.. ow." He whacked his head on the iron pole again. "Just less often, as of recent."

"Cure for the sleepwalking?"
Xaver shifted, twitching one of his wings, satisfied with the little snaps of torn material that had wrapped around the wing, breaking, with her help. He rolled slightly, and shifted from his side, to his belly, letting the freed wing emerge from his unusual confinement. He moved again, twitching the other wing, and then suddenly clenched his teeth, softly groaning, his cheek squished against the floor as he helplessly reached back toward the bend of  the still entangled wing, blindly flailing.
"I didn't know there was one..." he said, his voice slightly muffled, and ragged.
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Ginny Weasly

"Quit moving!" She ordered, slapping his hand slightly in reprimand. She smiled.

"It's not a cure itself. It helps. Nothing I have is strong enough to sure on it's own. But it's partly a sleeping potion that will immobilize your body." She undid the last bits, freeing him compleatly.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

"Well, the bed just stabbed me!"
He shot a look of pure loathing toward the underside of the mattress, mumbled something, then squirmed the rest of the way out, crawling over her in the process. He grinned at her, then pushed himself up, standing, and spread his wings, working out the aches that had been beaten in, and the ones he had, not purposely, self-inflicted. He scowled, and tucked his left wing behind him, wrapping his right around him, so he could at least partially see the back side of it. He draped his arms over the wing and reached, then, hopping slightly, pulled out a coiled strip of metal, drilled into a tender fold of the bend of the wing. The wing twitched (in a way that could have been sleepily) and then tucked behind him with the other, as he turned toward her, looking over the bloody spring.
"Like I said.. it stabbed me.."
Xaver shook his head, and went to a counter with a sink, washing the metal, and his hands, off, not looking at her, still full of the shivers, and not wanting her to see them. Not wanting her to see how shaken up he'd gotten over something that could be thought so simple.

"I'll definitely try it," he said. "But not here. Not where you could now be in danger, even more than myself."
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"Here." Ginny said, standing and throwing a cover at him. She could see he was shivering and shakin up, but she pretened to think he was just cold.

"Of course not here. i have to make it."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver turned as she spoke, dropping the metal piece in the sink, and leaving it there, and reflexes seeming as slow as his mid-yawn, the blanket hit him square in the face. He let it fall into his hands, laughing it off, and silently thanking her. Instead of wrapping it around himself, though, he used it to wipe up the blood he had trailed on the floor and walls, willing the reopened and fresh wounds to heal themselves, and go away. He should have been dead. He knew it. But he would take a moment to consider that, later. When it mattered.
"Well, that too," he agreed loftily, casting a grin her way, his spirits picking up some. One of his wings just barely brushed the wall, and he jumped a good foot away, then scowling, and mumbling something.
He dropped the cover into a bin, then looked around the room, curiously. Where were they? He had no idea. He silently went to one of the windows, initially flinching back at the bright, hot light, then leaning against the windowpane, looking down onto the streets. Guards. More guards. Nervous town-folk and the remaining towns-unit of soldiers, roaming the streets. He backed away from the window, shaking his head.
"I told him.." he mumbled, to no one in particular.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"Get away from that window. Just because there's a thin magic covering dosn't mean someone in tune with magic can't look up and see you." She said. His wings were a dead give away to who he was, and that would give trouble.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

"I did," he snapped grumpily, then he paused, looking from the floor, to her, his frown deepening into apology.
"I'm sorry," he said softly. "Yesterday.. and the heat has been getting to me. It's no excuse, but.."
He shook his head, and only with a good amount of self-restraint, refrained from panting. he hated the hot weather they were in. Instead, though, he walked slowly over to her, his head tilting to the side in interest.

"I'll trade you my story for yours. What happened where.. when.. you were?"
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"Basically, my guards were a bunch of idiots, and I used my magic beyond my body's limit. They exhausted me. You now." She didn't move, looking in his eyes, she kept his gaze.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

(Sorry, Internet is working as slow as a one-legged turtle, lol.)

He stopped a foot or so away from her as she began to speak, watching her closely, holding her gaze as she had firmly taken his. He was silent a moment, thinking over her words, then,
"Went to battle. War started. Riot. Was captured... sort of.. Prison cell. Demolished a city, woke up with 'surgeons' knifing me."
He shook his head slowly, his mind still in a haze about a few parts.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Rozelli DreamHeart

"Well, a dream like that must mean something. Look at how much it took out of her. She can hardly get up."