News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

R.A.B.

Started by harrypotterloverfan, February 27, 2006, 03:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lolz... It's ok to go off-topic, even the old-timers do that... So, I don't think you'll get into trouble even if K comes along... Oh, but you will get into trouble if you're rude or you send out mass flames. Just a hint, and this applies too even if you say no offence meant.

ChoChangHP118

thanks for the tips zero

"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

harrypotterfan:)

LOL....nice sig 0612.....well and your picture too....I'm bored
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

teehee everywhere your saying your bored.

love your sig to zero.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

yeah sorry....that was before when no one was on that's why.....but now I have a person to complain to....LOL
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

ChoChangHP118

I'M BORED SIRIUS....LOL

ChoChangHP118

CONGRATULATIONS! lol i'm sorry! i'm talking to my sister so i'm not really paying attention ver ymuch! sorry. ok i'm paying attnetion now!

LOL....three older sisters right....man I have the worst memory...LOL

ChoChangHP118

teehee yep three older sisters. we were discussing the Korean exchange student..trying to decide whether or not we should invite her to our house or not. i really hope we do...

LOL...that would seem interesting....female or male??

lolz... You people are really bored, aren't ya'll? ;D

And thanks for commenting on my Sig and Avatar. I made them myself, see, so I'd love comments. ;D

oh cool you made them by yourself....well I applaud you....LOL *stands and claps and then sits*