News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Random RP

Started by Zack, March 11, 2006, 06:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Ginny watched his movments, with a smirk of self satsfaction. She knew what he was thinking, though this wasn't because she could hear his throughts. This came from knowing someone well.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

~You apperently have a funny way of showing that, Zack~
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Zack

~So I've come to realize,~ he shot back.
Zack set the whiskey bottle down onto the table with a dull chink. He had grown again, from the last time he had seen any of them, towering at a good 6'4 at least, and that was more than obvious, as he sort of uncoiled, and rose from his seat, turning, smoothly avoiding a few people, and exiting out the doors. He didn't carry himself like a man of height, though. Even as he sort of crouched, his body agile and light in both footing and size, there was a notable amount of weight holding him unsteady that had nothing to do with physicality.

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny continued to smirk and stood up, her chair scraping back. She walked out after him.
~Running again?~
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Lavy rolled her eyes and his comment but nevertheless stood up as well and followed Ginny out.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Ginny Weasly

~So how long you gonna be gone this time? Just a guess.~ Ginny shot these thoughts at him with out a second thought. She knew she was being rotten, and she knew he'd get angry.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Zack

Zack stopped, turning toward her, his hood finally falling back around his neck. He watched her eyes, his own glassy, but empty. He showed nothing.
~Well, how long do you want me gone? I've been getting the feeling that you want nothing of me around anyway, so why the hell should I stay around?~
He knew she was fishing, but he didn't care.

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

Ginny Weasly

She stopped smirking, though her eyes still held laughter.

"I don't know. Why do you keep dissappearing? Leaving us again and agian, it's enough to make one wonder if you really care about us." She said, her voice ringing out in the empty street. Clear and precise.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Zack

Zack watched her for a long pause. Finally, he ran hand through his dark hair, shaking his head.

"Because it's my job," he said solidly. "Because I have to. Because if I did not sacrifice things I really wanted, people and creatures that do not deserve it, will fall. You know. I know you both do. You've seen the effects and devastation battle and hell like it can cause. And if I can keep that from spilling over at much as my ability will let me, if I can lead others into a safer route better than any other command in certain areas, then I can sleep at night. Never peacefully, but I've learned to take what I can get. That's why I keep disappearing, over and over."

His eyes weren't laughing, they weren't cold, they were just empty.
"I care about my friends more then you, and they, will ever know. I know I've always been horrible at showing it. I'm a jerk. I don't blame you if you give up and forget me, and I don't blame those that already have. I deserve it. But don't say, that I don't care."

He sighed,

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled at him, finally.

"I never said you didn't care. I said it makes us wonder. I know you care. I can read minds, remember?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret