News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

bad weather

Started by pig, March 11, 2006, 02:57:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pig

Pig sat  high up in  a tree in the forest drawing a bird who was feeding it babys she looked up into the sky and saw that there was a awfull lot of gray cload and then all of a sudden it poared down with Rain making her picture go all wet and soggy

~ just my luck~ Pig thought shivering and closed her eyes transforming into a snowy owl she flew down to the ground and transformed back into her self and made her way out of the now muddy forest.

LavyBrown

"Hey, Pig." Lavy said walking up from behind her.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

pig

Pig looked behind her  " hey lovely weather isn't it" she said sarcastically feeling the rain fill up in her shoes.

LavyBrown

pig

Pig smiled at lavy then pulled out her from her now ruined jeans. and creating a shield over there heads.

" that better ,we better go back to the castle before-" but Pig stopped speaking as a stroke of lighting came out of the sky striking a near by tree causing it to fall.

LavyBrown

The tree started falling toward pig and Lavy , but lavy waved her hand and it wen the other way crashing into other trees anfinnaly leanding on the ground with a huge boom make the whole ground quiver and shake and making Lavy fall into the mud.

"I agree with you." Lavy said looking at her muddy cloths. "It might be safer inside."

pig

Pig nodded and quickly made her way around the tree , the sky then crackled loudly and a few seconds later another strike of lighting came but this time more further off but it did not stop Pig from yelping in fright quietly.

LavyBrown

Lavy jumped up after pig and looked up at the sky as two more strikes flashed above them.

pig

Pig looked around and saw another tree a few yards away from them on the ground.

" come on lets get out of here before we get crushed or hit by lighting" pig said as she walked at a fast pace but every where she went were tree nothing but trees.

~ o no where lost~

LavyBrown

Lavy stopped and looked around them. "Well this is defiantly new, I've never been lost in this forest, before." she shruged it off. "First time for everything."

pig

" same here but we need to find our way out, this storm is getting hectic and i don't think my shield is going to hold up for a long time" Pig said looking up as she saw large rain drops pound heavily onto the rippling shield.

LavyBrown

Lavy nodded. "And my powers are all out of wack so... I can't help you."

pig

Pig frowned as she felt a small blob of Water hit her face then another the shield was beginning to leak

LavyBrown

"We'd better hurry." Lavy quickened her pace.

pig

Pig folowed dogging around tree's but then slipped her body fell foward into the mudd.