News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

How do you get sorted?

Started by Kylee F., March 18, 2006, 02:33:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kylee F.

Kylee Fifer
Crazy about Harry Potter

goblet_fulla_fire

You don't! You get to choose. But if you are reeaaalllly crazy about being sorted. Then I guess you could just google Harry Potter and Sort....or something like that.
I am a dog.

Fawkes

We don't have sorting here in HPFF.. you post in which ever house you want. ;)

Like Goblet said, if you really want to be sorted.. check this quiz out!

-Fawkes

Neo

You are most like Hermione Granger!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?! Is that quiz serious?!
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

LavyBrown

Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Fawkes

Quote from: Neo on March 20, 2006, 03:51:05 AM
You are most like Hermione Granger!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?! Is that quiz serious?!
Why not? lol..
;D

Nicky Tennant

Whaaaat,I am most like Harry?I can't believe it! :oBut I am not even brave,I am the biggest coward on the world!

sanj_chills

Kiara Johnson

well basicaly teh main group has been taken over, we do not have a draco, anylonger, (Sighs sadly, Oh ryan...)  And our Ron seems to have gone missing as well, so if you would like to play Ron or Draco, that is possable, be certain to know though that r/p i nthis site surrounds a few of my stories, and in tehn=m, Harry is my brother and Voldemorts son. 

Thanks
~K~

ChoChangHP118

Who could i be?? Is cho chang taken?
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

harrypotterfan:)

no one answers me so i decided to post this question here...sorry :(
but where do you get an avatar so you can 'buy' dress robes and everything like that
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]