News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Fluffing About

Started by Palace Gaytes, March 25, 2006, 05:08:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palace Gaytes

There were a great many things she could be doing at such a timely time as this time.  She could be doing homework, scribbling in her journal, or perhaps drawing on the walls.  She could be reading or studying, or maybe even organizing her army.  Instead, Palace was sitting by the lake, feeding her Squid.  Well.  Perhaps the Squid didn't technically belong to her, but she certainly didn't let that stop her.  Little by little, she pulled bits of left-over breakfast out of her pocket and tossed the foodages out onto the lake.  Mostly bread and muffins, of course.  She hadn't thought to burgle any meat-type-items for the Giant Squid, or else she might have made quite a mess.

Peacefully, she sat cross-legged by the water and watched for any response from the Squid.  She always thought it funny that he never came to eat when she brought food for him.  Or maybe it was a she?  Tilting her head to one side, platinum blonde bangs falling into gray-blue eyes, she thought about that for a time, before stifling a yawn with her sweater sleeve.  Things would get done, of course.  Those important things she should be treating more importantly than she was...just...later.
~~She's fading away.  Away from this world.  Drifting like a feather, she's not like the other girls.  She lives in the clouds and talks to the birds.  Hopeless little one.  She's not like the other girls I know...~~ ("Not Like The Other Girls"--The Rasmus)

Josh Weasley

Josh happened to be walking by the lake when he noticed a girl feeding the squid.He watched her in curiousity as he had not seen this girl before.There were a lot of new people coming in and he wasnt really paying attention to everything happening.

He walked over next next to her and said"Hi!"with a smile on his face.He was pretty hyper tonight.
Weasley is our king
He can save a single thing
He can block a single ring
He'll never let the quaffle
Thats why all Gryffindor sing
Weasley is our king!!!!!!!!

draco294

Draco walks by, scowls at the site of them, and continues walking.
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

Craven_Vladamier

Cravens blue eyes drifted form the lush green grass, to the gleaming water. Though she was not a new student to the school, she seemed very detached from he other students. Maybe it was hr weird appearance? She sighed happily as she watched a girl feed a squid, and a boy attempt to talk to her. "Good morning." she said cheerily to some students passing by.

As the students kept walking she let a low blow of air, from her mouth, lightly lift her hot pink bangs and then let them slowly drift back down.

dobby888

jessie had been walking through the woods trying to calm her uneasy mind when she saw a girl with hot pink hair looking at the lake jessie had never seen her before, but jessie was new to hogwarts, so she had only met a few people, so she decided to talk to her *Hi!! im jessie* she said holding out her hand

Craven_Vladamier

Craven looked up at the girl with a wide smile. "I am Craven." she said shaking the girls outstretched hand lightly. "Finally someone to talk to." she thought to herself as she offered the girl a seat next to her.

dobby888

*what house are you in?*

harrypotterfan:)

"Hey Jessie and Craven!" Cho said smiling as she noticed them.
((Craven just pretend I know you.....LOL....I don't like doing too many introductions in rps and I kind of already know your name....LOL))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

dobby888

Craven_Vladamier

(Im in Hufflepuff. Alright.lol)

"Hey." Craven said as he other friend came into veiw. "Hows it going." her accent was getting thicker by the day. It was not easy being Draven's daughter....

"Nothing just really bored...."
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

dobby888

((your father?I dunno.....))

"So what have you guys been up to?"

dobby888

well i was just walking through the woods when i saw craven*

Cho said,"Yeah and I was walking and saw you guys."