News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

dan naked!

Started by harry_me, March 29, 2006, 12:27:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fawkes

*officialy disgusted* This topic must be deleted, dontcha think? :-X

Ginny Weasly

I agree! I mean, it's not a big deal to see someone without clothes on, but really, guys. There is no need for discussion!
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

KeeperGirl

Its a discussion its about at the same level of what people put in their role plays,  People talking about the characters having sex, which i did see somewhere and there are others like that too on here, There is no harm in discussing it

Ginny Weasly

Discussing it like this is wrong. You guys have to remember, anyone can gain access to the internet, anyone can read anything you post on here. The internet is a scary place, and this is no safer then any other website out there.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

harry_me

i am not joking abt that article
even i like dan but im suprised of that pic
i think u cant believe all these pics these days
cud be some one has done it to spoil his reputation

goblet_fulla_fire

Quotethere is a pic pf dani on google some days or weeks ago today i cud not find it but it is true there is a pic of his where he is naked
i cant tell lies coz i luv him so much

Wow. I never thought I would see the day.

You just made a fool of yourself, big time. What the h*ll would you do with a picture of Danielle Radcliffe naked? Show it to your friends? They would find you more revolting than I do!

Then there is the "Model has to be 18 or older to be in a nude picture." If I were a sadist, I could probably track down your IP address, track the computer with your address, and tell your parents and friends that you were asking for nude pictures of Daniel Radcliffe. Imagine that.
I am a dog.