News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Babysitting (open for bored peoples)

Started by Ginny Weasly, April 10, 2006, 10:53:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Ginny rubbed her temples as a child walked behind her, talking nonstop. The little boy seemed to be about 6 or 7 years old, had red hair and freackles, and the way he spoke, he seemed he knew Ginny very well. Ginny stopped walking, her eyes closed and a hand on her forehead. The little boy bumped into her legs and fell backwards, landing on his butt.

"Cousin?" He asked, looking up, confused.

"Terry, do you ever stop talking?" Ginny asked, turning to face her cousin. She normally was very patient with small children who talked alot. But he hadn't shut up for two hours. Literally.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver awoke with a start, on the branch of the tree he had fallen asleep in hours ago. He recognized her voice; he'd recognize it anywhere.

"Family?"
Xaver dropped down with a light thud right behind the boy who had fallen. He looked down at the kid, curiously for a moment, towering above him, before he offered a hand to help him up.
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Ginny Weasly

Terry glanced at Xaver, then shook his head. He offered a small smile, and stood up on his own, now being silent. He glanced at Ginny, then looked down.

"I wouldn't touch his skin directly, Xaver." Ginny cautioned. "He may see some of your lest protected thoughts."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver nodded and let his hand fall, watching them both curiously, closely.
"Really? Interesting. How did that come about?"
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"I'm guessing that it can run in the family a bit. He's like I was when I was a secnd year." She said to him, nodding at terry.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

"Well, if you're anything like Ginny, you won't turn out too bad. I had horrible control of powers when I was your age. Mainly, fire I just couldn't get down. The eyebrows and mustache of my Master never grew back, even though I bet he tried, day in and day out with magic, and silliaonxet."
Xaver squatted down, so he was eye level with Terry.
"The trials of younger years are nothing to be ashamed of. You have a much better control than I had for a while. You'll be amazing, like your cousin, there. Maybe even as good looking."
Xaver grinned widely, rising and watching Ginny, chuckling quietly.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny flushed slightly, shaking her head at Xaver's words. Terry, however took them to heart. He glanced at Ginny, blushing slightly.

"Well, I accidently put my last teacher in a coma...that's why they sent me to cousin Ginny for the day." He said, softly.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver winced. Coma.
"Ouch."
He became curious.
"So, you go to school already? How early do you start school in this realm?"

-He put his teacher into a coma? What's a coma in this language?- he asked Ginny, his thought very low and secured, so no matter what, only she could hear.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

Terry thought for a moment, "Not school, really. I'll come to Hogwarts whenb i'm elevan. It's like a place to help me control my powers when I come here." He said, trying not to confuse himself.

~A sleep that someone may never wake up from.~ Ginny told Xaver, lightly. She smiled at terry.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver nodded.
"Understandable. So, you have been hanging out with Ginny all day, then?" he said, keep conversation light.

-Oh. Double ouch.-
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"Not all day. She was late picking me up. By hours." He stressed, spreading his hands and enounciating carefully. Ginny raised an eyebrow.

"I was not. Your stupid little muggle friends wouldn't let me leave the town." She muttered to him. She had been walking through the town, and some muggle kids who knew Terry had stopped, surrounded her, chanting little kid things. Ginny had stood for a moment, waiting for them to stop, when they didn't, she had yelled and pointed over their shoulders at an imaginary mother or two and the kids had scattered.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver blinked.
"They wouldn't let you leave town..?" he wondered curiously. Odd. "Why so?"

He looked at Terry.
"I'd be a little more grateful, kid. She did, after all, pick you up, and allow you to stay with her. She could have not done so at all."
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"Because kids are more in tune with magic and who is able to use it." Ginny said, nodding at terry. He flushed again.

"I am grateful! But she's a mean teacher." he mummbled the last part, glancing at Ginny. She grinned, seeming to take slight pride in this.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver raised an eyebrow.
"My perceptions must be way off this day, Milady. Think me idiot, but I still do nut understand why they wanted to stop you.."

He shrugged, and looked to Terry.
"I had thought so."
Then he smirked, crouching down to his height, instead of towering over him, watching his eyes.
"She is, huhm? How so?"
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

Terry looked at him, then at Ginny. He covered his hand, seemingly thinking Ginny wouldn't hear.
"She makes me do work!" He whispered.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret